Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Officially Releases iOS 8.3 to the Public With Redesigned Emoji Keyboard, Bug Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    That's been hit or miss on 8.X firmwares. Semirestore and iLex are a roll of the dice when trying that right now. And you never want to do a erase all contents and settings when jailbroken, that's a quick way to get stuck in boot loop.
    Yep. I've had that happen and it was unfixable. Had to send my phone to Apple and luckily it was so bad that they couldn't even tell it was jailbroken so they ended up sending me a new phone cuz it appeared to be "under warranty" to them

You kind of have to appreciate Apple actually coming out with all of these fixes. If I remember correctly, 7.1 didn't come out until March, nearly 6 months later!

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PaulJBanks View Post
    iOS 4.3 existed
    You're right actually. The page I was looking at was only for CDMA devices which only went to 4.2, but gsm went to 4.3.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

I haven't had any problems except for that.one.error.where.it.adds.a.space.with.a.period

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I haven't had any problems except for that.one.error.where.it.adds.a.space.with.a.period
    I thought that was my bad typing.

Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post
    I thought that was my bad typing.
    I thought it was mine too once I read an article they fixed it. I was like oh maybe my thumbs are too big but I've never had a problem before.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    It kind of makes iOS 8.2 look like a goofy update since the Apple Watch isn't even out yet.
    Marketing would be my guess lol

I was waiting on "Fixed issue with YouTube videos accessed through links crashing soon after entering landscape mode" and "Fixed issue with 3rd party keyboards failing to show up occasionally, prompting users to close and reopen Messages."

Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPaco View Post
    Ah, I want to upgrade so badly. So many issues I've been having are fixed in this update.

But I can't give up OneHandWizard, Eclipse, Speed Intensifier, Winterboard, f.lux, and InTube… dammit more waiting.

I was JUST beginning to enjoy my 3rd day of OneHandWizard when I dropped my phone and cracked the screen in two places (we'll ignore the fact my $30-$40 Bodyguardz tempered glass "protector" was on it) so I had to file the insurance claim and BAM. new 6 Plus with 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by 2Jaze View Post
    I was JUST beginning to enjoy my 3rd day of OneHandWizard when I dropped my phone and cracked the screen in two places (we'll ignore the fact my $30-$40 Bodyguardz tempered glass "protector" was on it) so I had to file the insurance claim and BAM. new 6 Plus with 8.2
    Those screen protectors are all shams. I just use a cheap one since it does the same job as the expensive ones.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said View Post
    Those screen protectors are all shams. I just use a cheap one since it does the same job as the expensive ones.
    Same here. $3 off ebay, same 9H tempered glass.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said View Post
    I can agree and disagree. I've had a long (and positive) history with Bodyguardz HD Anti-glare protectors over the years. This new stuff they've got was just something I was curious about. The material (on all their Anti-glare products) really brought out the richness of the display and felt much better to the touch than the screen itself. However I think you're paying (in this case) more for the durability of the protector itself than its protection of the screen. You'll never scratch the screen but it sure didn't protect it from the physics of corner impact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12