Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung's Upcoming Galaxy S6 to Have 56 Preinstalled Apps

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Are you sure about that? I know other iPhones get hot, but the 6 Plus hardly ever gets warm for me. That's one of my favorite things I noticed when upgrading.
    I've had the iPhone 6 plus since it came out, the fist batch actually.. Pre-ordered it and everything.. It's JB now but it has never gave me any problems.. Does not get warm, hasn't "bend" and I have a very thin clear cover..

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Most Android users hate on the Apple Eco system. Why do I need iTunes to add songs etc. I guess an all in one easy to use environment is just too much for some to handle.
    Or they hate the fact that you are required to install a program to install/copy your music. And it has to be installed in every one off your computers that you hook up to. I have to have it in my Mac, my Windows 7 desktop and my Surface Pro 2 & 3. With my Android phones I just drag and drop.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6542294.....the phone isnt perfect ....please look at the technology side of things before being butt hurt...anybody....innovation dies when one becomes a fan of an idea that is antiquated...like blackberry...i just regret that people dont see pass the logo of a product....but all flagship phones at the moment are cutting edge the questions is which one cuts better?

i like the idea of 64 bit architecture.... wish it were more common. also... apple's are great hardware... they just need more RAM like samsungs.... i think software made for apple's are far superior to the buggy opensource chit u get on droid.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12