Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile's Data Stashing to Become Available for Simple Choice Prepaid Users

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default T-Mobile's Data Stashing to Become Available for Simple Choice Prepaid Users

U.S. mobile carrier T-Mobile announced recently that they would be bringing Data Stash to new and current Simple Choice prepaid customers. The new policy involves having unused 4G data rollover month to month. This feature was previously exclusive to just postpaid T-Mobile customers. Now, all prepaid voice customers who have a qualifying Simple Choice Plan will be able to participate in this new policy.

The new policy will go into effect starting March 22nd and all prepaid customers begin with a Starter Stash that has up to 10GB of 4G LTE data. According to the mobile company,

This month, we’re taking Data Stash even further. I’m happy to announce that, starting Sunday March 22nd, Data Stash will start rolling out to Simple Choice prepaid customers. Every single one of our prepaid voice customers with a qualifying Simple Choice plan will start out with a Starter Stash with up to 10 GB of 4G LTE data. And when that’s all used up, they’ll start rolling forward their unused data for use up to a full year. Automatically… and at no extra charge.
    Apparently, the mobile company noted that rolling data over is something that has been most requested by customers and now, about 27% of postpaid customers have already started using up their data stash. Is this something you’re excited about? Lets us know in the comments below.

Source: T-Mobile

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Im in canada and i wish the hell they had this here. Some months i use no data at all. Then others they charge me with overages!!!
    ITS MY F-&%ing data I should be able to keep it!!!
    Im i the only one in canada that feels this way???😫😫😫😫

Unlimited data is the best rollover data plan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiWendy View Post
    Im in canada and i wish the hell they had this here. Some months i use no data at all. Then others they charge me with overages!!!
    ITS MY F-&%ing data I should be able to keep it!!!
    Im i the only one in canada that feels this way???��������
    While from a consumer standpoint I would agree. Just to play devil's advocate, if everyone saved up data and used it up all at once then there would be network problems.

They have a vested interest in smoothing out potential data spikes.

Wow, so now the only T-Mo customers that don't get rollover data are the 1GB Simple Choice customers. They gave it to all the prepaid people, but still leave that group out.

Felling really appreciated T-Mo.

T-Mobile is the only carrier I need to try, I have Verizon right now I have no issues with the service but the fact that I'm paying over 3k since I started I think it's over price lol I really want to save money but then I don't want to lose service and fast LTE lol but I'll see what I do when my contract is up