Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: '8Bit Doves' Goes Free As Apple's App of the Week This Week

Default '8Bit Doves' Goes Free As Apple's App of the Week This Week

As a part of the company's ritualistic weekly practice, Apple has named a new application as the iOS App Store's App of the Week on Thursday. Being crowned the App of the Week puts said application in its own section on the front page of the iOS App Store and makes it free for the entire week, after which it return to the normal price and another application is chosen.

This week's pick is 8bit Doves, which was chosen superseding last week's Temple Run: Oz pick. Normally $2.99, this now free-for-a-limited-time game is available in the App Store right now.

In this game, you are basically aiming to fly through the level and simply make it to the end without fail. You will also want to get fellow birds to follow you all the way to the end, as this will help with your overall score that gets recorded in Game Center for your friends and competitors to see.

To grab 8bit Doves while it's free, you can head over to this App Store link!

Sources: App Store

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

agentx2 (2015-03-17)

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

My conversation with myself yesterday: "I think I'll get 8-bit doves... Well, I mean, I may as well wait and see what the app of the week is tomorrow..."

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

^ lol

Really love it when a game can really take away from the resolution I have grown to appreciate on my iPhone.