Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Reports Having Sold 700 Million iPhones

Default Apple Reports Having Sold 700 Million iPhones

Apple's CEO Tim Cook took the stage at Monday's 'Spring Forward' special event and started talking about Apple T.V., HBO on Apple T.V., and then transitioned to the iPhone.

Apple then announced at the event that the Cupertino-based company has sold its 700 millionth iPhone. Tim Cook notes that the iPhone has seen a 49% year-over-year sales growth and is continuing to grow in popularity among consumers:

What's more is Cook announced the iPhone is now the top-selling smartphone in the world:

And also that 99% of customers are satisfied with their iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, making the iPhone the most enjoyed smartphone on the market by consumers:

Apple is continuing to release information today at the special event, so stay tuned and we'll keep you updated!

I must be in the 1%. And all of the jailbreak community. Where are they getting this information? Asked everyone that purchased if they were satisfied? I didn't get a follow up call, email, fax or smoke signals to survey my opinion. JUST GIVE US THE ABILITY FOR EMAIL ATTACHMENTS without jailbreak. I'll be happy. And will still jailbreak to be even happier with my iPhone. Come on Apple, get real.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rolandgabor View Post
    I must be in the 1%. And all of the jailbreak community. Where are they getting this information? Asked everyone that purchased if they were satisfied? I didn't get a follow up call, email, fax or smoke signals to survey my opinion. JUST GIVE US THE ABILITY FOR EMAIL ATTACHMENTS without jailbreak. I'll be happy. And will still jailbreak to be even happier with my iPhone. Come on Apple, get real.
    Wait... You can't add attachments without jailbreak? I would swear you could.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I'm in the 1 percent also