Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple is Live-streaming Today's 'Spring Forward' Special Event, Here's How to Watch it!

Default Apple is Streaming Monday's 'Spring Forward' Special Event, Here's How to Watch it!

If you haven't already marked your calendars, then this is a friendly reminder that Apple's 'Spring Forward' special event will be live-streamed Monday afternoon. It will be accessible from Apple's Web site starting at 1 P.M. EST time as per the usual time schedule.

Apple is expected to reveal additional details about the Apple Watch before unveiling a release date and prices for the wearable device. Apple is also expected to refresh some models of the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with all-new Broadwell processors and additional spec bumps for performance reasons.

iOS 8.2, which is needed for the Apple Watch to work with iOS devices, is also expected to be a major part of the event, which will bring multiple new features and fixes to the operating system as we mentioned just a couple of days ago with a full change log. OS X 10.10.3 may also see coverage at this event with Apple's all-new Photos application for OS X.

If you're going to be following along with the event with us, stay tuned; when the time comes, you'll be able to watch Apple's Live-streamed event with us at this link.

Sources Apple

Is there any way to watch this without having a MAC or my iPad? I left the iPad at home and want to watch this

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple is Live-streaming Today's 'Spring Forward' Special Event, Here's How to...
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Is there any way to watch this without having a MAC or my iPad? I left the iPad at home and want to watch this
    How to watch Apple’s Spring Forward event livestream on Windows (and Android) | 9to5Mac

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

The presentation is now over - I didn't hear any mention of the blood glucose sensor. There's a bunch of sensors on the back of the Apple Watch but they didn't say what they're for.