Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'FullSwitch (iOS 8)' Gives You a Full-screen App Switcher With Reboot/Respring Options

Default 'FullSwitch (iOS 8)' Gives You a Full-screen App Switcher With Reboot/Respring Options

FullSwitch, a free jailbreak tweak by iOS developer xTheMaster3x we showed you in June of last year, has been re-released with support for iOS 8 on Saturday.

FullSwitch (iOS 8) is available for free in Cydia and brings a full-screen App Switcher experience to the iOS 8 App Switcher. You will notice that the application preview cards are just as large as the display itself as you're paging through them, and you can tap on them to open the application as usual, or you can swipe up on them to close the application as usual.

You can also swipe up on the Home Screen card to reveal respring, reboot, and shut down options, as shown above.

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure a variety of personal options for the tweak:

Here, you can:

• Enable or disable the tweak on demand
    • Configure the multitasking indicators to your liking
    • Enable or disable swiping up on the Home Screen card for options
    • Enable or disable privacy mode, which blurs application preview cards for your privacy
    • Reset the settings to defaults

If you're interested in giving FullSwitch (iOS 8) a try, it's available free of cost in Cydia's BigBoss repository. iOS 8 is required to install this tweak.

Name: FullSwitch (iOS 8)
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: xTheMaster3x
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

After installing my iPhone hanges in a boot loop I see only apple logo... Uninstalled in save mode too fix my problem... IPhone 5s

Quote Originally Posted by Michel1973 View Post
    After installing my iPhone hanges in a boot loop I see only apple logo... Uninstalled in save mode too fix my problem... IPhone 5s
    +1. i thought it was only my phone. was kinda excited to try a new app switcher because i dislike the toggles on top of the screen. it kept bootloading so i uninstalled it. cswitch is nice though

Interesting. You guys aren't running any other App Switcher tweaks like Auxo are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Michel1973 View Post
    It might be like what Anthony says. I have an iPhone 5s and the tweak works perfectly for me.

I use slide2kill pro maybe that gives a. Conflict I will test it tonight

Yes so as I taught slide2kill8 pro gives the conflict after uninstall this tweak installing without any conflict

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Interesting. You guys aren't running any other App Switcher tweaks like Auxo are you?
    Guilty of Auxo 3 and Slide2Kill. hmm. Maybe it's that time to do a spring cleaning of a bunch of unnecessary tweaks I probably don't need. Probably on of the reasons why every time I swipe from the bottom to access ccontrols, 1/10 times, the springboard crashes. You can probably tell by just looking at my hkmescreen (and only page that use), that I have a bunch of stuff running. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by shoeprano27 View Post
    Guilty of Auxo 3 and Slide2Kill. hmm. Maybe it's that time to do a spring cleaning of a bunch of unnecessary tweaks I probably don't need. Probably on of the reasons why every time I swipe from the bottom to access ccontrols, 1/10 times, the springboard crashes. You can probably tell by just looking at my hkmescreen (and only page that use), that I have a bunch of stuff running. Lol
    Oh yeah, you're loaded with tweaks!