Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS - March 5th Edition

Default Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS - March 5th Edition

In this post, we're going to show you five great free games and applications for iOS from the App Store to help keep you the loop of some neat free games and applications and hey; feel free to download them and give them a try!

If you missed our previous Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS, you can head over to this link to read our February 26th edition.

1. TWIST3D

First on our list this week is a game called TWIST3D, which is a game that will have to rotating a three-dimensional cube to find rows of three or more of the same color. You will need to tap on these rows to have them disappear from the cube, and your goal is to clear as many as you can before the time runs out. The cube reminds us much of a Rubix Cube, but bear in mind that they are not related in any way. You can also earn additional time by clearing special gems while clearing rows of the same color. Check it out!

You can download TWIST3D for free from this App Store link.

2. Jelly Jump

Another one of the games we've really been enjoying this week is one called Jelly Jump. In this game, you are playing as the Jelly character and it's your job to ultimately jump up through the openings before they close. If you jump too late, you'll be locked away from jumping any higher and you'll plummet to your death, or if you jump a little too late and almost early enough, you might get caught in the opening while it's closing. You need to time yourself perfectly to get above the platform before it closes and you get a point for each platform that you get to. Check it out!

You can download Jelly Jump for free from this App Store link.

3. Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire

Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire is yet another game that we think has been worthy of mentioning this week. It is one of those addicting games that you will want to play for hours just because you want to get a higher score. With it, you need to draw shapes on the screen as indicated by the balloons of the falling enemies in order to pop their balloons so they fall to their death rather than lightly land where they can survive and then come after you, the wizard. Check it out!

You can download Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire for free from this App Store link.

4. Okay?

Okay? is yet another fun game that will keep testing your skills time and time again. This game has you attempting to use your geometry skills to bounce a ball off of all of the obstacles that exist in the level. You must align the ball's traveling direction in such a way that it will bounce from one obstacle to another. Each level as you go gets harder and harder than the next. Check it out!

You can download Okay? for free from this App Store link.

5. Flop Rocket

And last, but not least, this week is Flop Rocket. This game has you piloting a rocket that likes to flip and flop around. You have to rotate a wheel to control what direction it goes and tap to make it fly. You want to collect as many coins as you can without crashing, and crashing it easy, so it will test your skills and your patience. Check it out!

You can download Flop Rocket for free from this App Store link.

Stay tuned for next week's five great free apps and game for iOS!

Just a heads up: TWIST3D is for IPad only.

Quote Originally Posted by rolandgabor View Post
    Just a heads up: TWIST3D is for IPad only.
    TWIST3D is also for iPhone. I tested it and played it on my iPhone 6 Plus just this morning as I was writing the post.

Default Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS - March 5th Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    TWIST3D is also for iPhone. I tested it and played it on my iPhone 6 Plus just this morning as I was writing the post.
    I tried to download from the link and that's the message I got from the App Store on iPhone 6.
    Sorry Anthony. Must be a glitch somewhere somehow

Is anyone else having this issue? Even the App Store says it's iPhone-compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Is anyone else having this issue? Even the App Store says it's iPhone-compatible.
    Just downloaded and played it on iPhone6 8.1.2