Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'DathBanners Lite' is a New Tweak that Colorizes Your Notification Banners to the App

Default 'DathBanners Lite' is a New Tweak that Colorizes Your Notification Banners to the App

DathBanners Lite by iOS developer Orangebananaspy is now available in Cydia and allows you to take the colorization of your notification banners in iOS 8 to the next level.

The tweak will automatically colorize the notification banner using the main color scheme of the application icon from the application giving you the notification. In other words, the Messages application yields a green notification banner, as shown above, while a Twitter notification would yield a blue notification banner and the Yelp application would yield a red notification banner.

DathBanners Lite doesn't come with any options to configure as it's mostly automatic. The developer notes that if you aren't experiencing the change in notification banner color, that a simple respring should resolve the issue.

Being that this is a "Lite" jailbreak tweak, we assume that the developer is working on a paid version of DathBanners for the future that will feature options that the user can configure for their banner color and more. We haven't confirmed this with the developer just yet, however.

If you're interested in giving DathBanners Lite a try, it's available in Cydia's BigBoss repository right now for free. The tweak does require iOS 8 to be installed.

Name: DathBanners Lite
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Orangebananaspy
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

Same thing like flagpaint I assume.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuff Said For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-03-04)

And is also made by a guy that makes money on cracking tweaks and owns a cracked repo.

You're a joke Anthony. You make this website loose ALL credibility with your "reviews".

Chill out twaht, its free.

Default 'DathBanners Lite' is a New Tweak that Colorizes Your Notification Banners to...
    :-|
    At least it works on ios 8
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2015-03-06 at 07:30 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Similar concept to Flagpaint and Coono. The main difference is that Dathbanner works on ios8 while the other two are only compatible with ios7.

Quote Originally Posted by twahl3583 View Post
    And is also made by a guy that makes money on cracking tweaks and owns a cracked repo.

You're a joke Anthony. You make this website loose ALL credibility with your "reviews".
    I'm not replying to you because you're "insulting" me but at the same time you're insulting somebody else that basically has nothing to do with what I do. And let me tell you this for the last time, because I remember telling you this on reddit as well, I DO NOT MAKE MONEY OR BENEFIT from "cracking" a tweak. I also DO NOT own a "cracked" repo. And FYI whenever I release a crack that is for the developer to look into it and fix, I had talked personally with some developers on improving their tweaks except for releasing it. And Anthony does his job as a reviewer, I don't see why insult him. And it's you who looses credibility for showing down someone that DOES SOMETHING! So I don't really think you should be calling him the joke when you're the Joke yourself.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to orangebananaspy For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-03-06)

Default 'DathBanners Lite' is a New Tweak that Colorizes Your Notification Banners to...
    :-|
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2015-03-07 at 04:57 PM.

Congrats, you all support a cracked repo!