Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Stops Signing iOS 8.2 Beta 1 & 2 Following TaiG Support for Jailbreaking Them

Quote Originally Posted by nanniwashere View Post
    Well congrats to you people who did your research about the number of ppl who jailbreak, it was a simple statement . A guess. I never said it was a fact ! There's no need to comment off of what I said and honestly I'm still going to say it whether I'm right or wrong . No need for you all to keep attacking my majority word. My gosh it was not that serious.
    No one cares.

Smh
    -Pretty Nanni

Smh

Bye Felicia.

I'm on 8.1 and my phone is jailbroken and I don't care what they thinking but for me jailbreak count a lot if apple don't allow jailbreak they will loose a lot of customer

Default Apple Stops Signing iOS 8.2 Beta 1 & 2 Following TaiG Support for Jailbreakin...
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXrebel View Post
    Bye Felicia.

I'm just not going to continue to go back and forth with you,so let it go.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2015-03-01 at 05:37 AM.
    -Pretty Nanni

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

This is what I don't get... why announce you have a JB right on the cusp of a release? Then they just patch it like they did.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you over a social forum. Let's all move on . Thanks.
    Here here.

Thanks

@nanniwashere

Jailbreaking/Rooting gives the user the ability to bypass the app store to install apps. Therefore if you jailbreak your idevice you can install a slightly modified version of any app or game. The modification is removal of authentication of purchase. People can Pirate apps that are for sale on the app store. Apple doesn't want people to have the ability to pirate legitimate applications depriving the apps developer and apple of revenue. Also if the ability to install whatever apps(cracked or not) may lead to someone else creating their own app store(like Cydia). This will also lead to apple having to compete and not make as much revenue. So will they ever let us have a pre rooted idevice? Never.

Also, if someone is bugging you in comment. Don't comment back and they will stop. Don't let them lead you into name calling or other people will void your whole opinion due to you saying something you shouldn't.
    Last edited by Mookest; 2015-03-01 at 02:43 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mookest For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2015-03-03)

I love watching you noobs reaching for answers when it's obvious that you have no idea what your talking about. Have a nice day!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

docmagoo2 (2015-03-01), StaceyMJ86 (2015-03-01)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If apple ever prevents jail breaking I will become an android user. The iPhone is crappy as a just a "phone". An useless to me otherwise.

Those bastards, can't they let us have some fun. Just happy I was able to JB my iPad in time. Phew

Quote Originally Posted by Roach909 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I will take your advice and wait for a jailbreak for 8.2
    I wouldn't trust his word for ANYTHING. He thinks jail breakers are the majority and even when told otherwise by multiple people he says "I'm still going to repeat it whether wrong or right." No credibility.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuff Said For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2015-03-03)

Default Apple Stops Signing iOS 8.2 Beta 1 & 2 Following TaiG Support for Jailbreakin...
    Last edited by NSXrebel; 2015-03-01 at 06:44 AM.

While we understand that it is human to get angry we would like to keep this site as an open place for discussion. Not a place for hatred and insults. Please be a bit more courteous in the future.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

Anon9mouz (2015-03-01), docmagoo2 (2015-03-01), SpiderManAPV (2015-03-01)

Well I was reading that the TaiG tool will upgrade your phone to 8.2 beta 1or 2 is that possible or does it still require it to be signed by apple??

Without jailbreak iPhone is not all that I've had iphone since the first version came out and still using it if they don't allow jailbreak I will be a Samsung customer

Idk if I can go back to android and this is coming for a person that was making custom roms and ports of miui

It's getting just as bad bc most manufacturers are locking the boot loaders making it virtually impossible to try and unlock and root. If only everyone would follow suite with HTC or googles nexus devices I might still be with android.

Thanks

Just purchased a 6 yesterday and out of curiosity I checked the iOS!!! 8.1.2! No thank you, I'll set it up at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ecd5000 View Post
    Just purchased a 6 yesterday and out of curiosity I checked the iOS!!! 8.1.2! No thank you, I'll set it up at home.
    Glad you got a Jailbreakable firmware! And yup, sensible setting up at home as the genius would likely update to 8.1.3. :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast