Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Free Jailbreak Tweak 'Scream' is the Perfect Prank Tweak to Scare People Senseless

Default New Free Jailbreak Tweak 'Scream' is the Perfect Prank Tweak to Scare People Senseless

Quite a bit of time has passed in Halloween, but if you crack up every time you scare somebody, then a new free jailbreak tweak called Scream by iOS developer Osama Muhammed is something that you're going to have a good time with, be it October or any other month of the year.

This tweak is a fun prank tweak that can be used to scare your friends especially those that ask to borrow your iPhone all the time. You can use it to play a loud screaming noise, and even show a creepy image at the same time that the scream is taking place.

The objective of the tweak is to scare the person using your iPhone for your enjoyment, but there's also a possibility that the person might throw or drop your iPhone during the event that they're being scared senseless, so this is something to keep in mind, and perhaps it would be a good investment to have your iPhone inside of a protective case before ever trying the tweak on someone else.

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure when your iPhone will emit the loud scream noise, what type of scream noise it will emit, the volume of the scream, and even what kind of image will be displayed when the scream happens:

You may, for example, set the tweak to scream when an application is opened or after a specific amount of time (via Activator). Then, when you hand your iPhone over to someone, you can deviously watch as your plot unfolds.

You can watch our video walk-through and skit of the tweak in action below:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xUnvUuD_aHg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you're interested in giving Scream a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository.

Name: Scream
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-8
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Osama Muhammed
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

YES!!!! finally something that's going to bring people to my shop with broken screens! Go ahead and install this tweak so whoever is holding your phone will drop it and most likely break

3. The Following User Says Thank You to toytbo88 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2015-02-25)

its all fun and games till you scare the wrong person and they chuck your phone and break it lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shoeprano27 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2015-02-25)

Cute toy. Too bad it doesn't have an on/off switch.
    Hmm...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Couldn't imagine the stupidity of having this loaded...can't wait to hear the stories of friends throwing phones to the ground!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edwilk55 For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (2015-02-25), Sage I (2015-02-25)

seriously! what idiot is going to take the risk of having his or her iphone broken?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to swifty7 For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2015-02-25)