Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Accidentally Update to iOS 8.1.3? TaiG Jailbreak Updated for iOS 8.2 Beta 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Are you running animated lockscreens or iWidgets?
    I've got an sbhtml and a lockhtml widget right now

Default Accidentally Update to iOS 8.1.3? TaiG Jailbreak Updated for iOS 8.2 Beta 1 & 2
    If they have any animation to them, then that's your problem. Even if they are a little js intensive, it canbe causing your issue. Apple has problems with UIWebView. You can try using GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ along with GroovyAPI+ that utilize the newer WKWebView.

Check this thread out

http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...groovyapi.html
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2015-03-03 at 04:16 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Default Accidentally Update to iOS 8.1.3? TaiG Jailbreak Updated for iOS 8.2 Beta 1 & 2
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If they have any animation to them, then that's your problem. Even if they are a little js intensive, it canbe causing your issue. Apple has problems with UIWebView. You can try using GroovyLock+ and GroovyBoard+ along with GroovyAPI+ that utilize the newer WKWebView.

Check this thread out

http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...groovyapi.html
    Thanks for the info. Since you brought that up Now that I think about it's been respringing more
    since I switched back to lockhtml. I switched back to groovylock so how I'll see how that goes. This off topic but would you have any idea why I can't create new folders or even put icons in folders that I've already created?
    Last edited by aleandroid; 2015-03-03 at 06:46 AM.

I'm not sure about you folder issue. But there is an iOS 8 theming thread that may help you.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345