Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google Play Music App for iOS Updated With Material Design Interface & iPad App

Default Google Play Music App for iOS Updated With Material Design Interface & iPad App

Google has released an update for its Google Play Music application on the iOS platform on Tuesday. Version 2.0.3828 of Google Play Music is now available to be downloaded, whether you're updating or you've never used the application before in your life.

The new update gives the application a Material Design interface makeover, which Google has been applying to many of it's applications these past few months including, but not limited to, the very popular Google Maps and Google Translate applications for iOS.

More importantly, Google notes that this is the first time that Google Play Music has ever had a native iPad application, so now iPad users have a reason to cheer. This application has been fully optimized to take advantage of the larger canvas space on the iPad.

Google also notes improvements to the quality of music streaming and the use of better caching methods to make the music playing more reliable.

If you're already a Google Play Music application user, then you can download this update from the Updates tab in the App Store application. Those with Automatic Updates enabled on iOS 8 will have this update installed automatically. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Google Play Music for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Google Play Music App for iOS Updated With Material Design Interface & iPad App
    Not a fan of this material design thing. Ever since that update to chrome for iOS it has been garbage. Almost to the point of thinking about switching to safari!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bmwraw8482 For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (2015-02-19)

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    Not a fan of this material design thing. Ever since that update on chrome for iOS it has been garbage. Almost to the point of thinking about switching to safari!
    Like what? I've actually had great experience with chrome lately.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

I love material design on iOS. I pretty much use all google apps and they work fine for me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eprisencc For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (2015-02-18), rickuk (2015-02-18)

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Like what? I've actually had great experience with chrome lately.
    Crashes and seems slower. It appears to use less screen for websites, but I wouldn't be surprised if the opposite was actually true. Just not a fan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bmwraw8482 For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2015-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by eprisencc View Post
    I love material design on iOS. I pretty much use all google apps and they work fine for me.
    I like the design too!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

eprisencc (2015-02-18), SpiderManAPV (2015-02-18)