Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Wozniak Shares His Opinion about the Upcoming Apple Watch

Quote Originally Posted by blindmist View Post
    Stop using cell phones, you have to charge them every night. Worthless right?
    Yeah that’s right. You know how often I charge/use my phone. Jeez could you get any more ridiculous?
    Waterproofing and a good battery are requisites of a watch that I require. That Ok with you?
    A car with a small gas tank is equally annoying, does that mean they should stop being used or sold?

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Just going to throw this out there, doesn't the iwatch go into stand by when not raised for your hip? So doesn't that mean that the battery will last longer if you don't look at your watch every 10 seconds? I could be wrong but I think the battery will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    Just going to throw this out there, doesn't the iwatch go into stand by when not raised for your hip? So doesn't that mean that the battery will last longer if you don't look at your watch every 10 seconds? I could be wrong but I think the battery will be fine.
    Interesting. Would be nice to see how this works. I am aksing my self how it would detect that it needs to light upo as opposed to say when I’m typing with my wrist horizontal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12