Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'SnoozeMeNot' Eliminates the Snooze Button from iOS' Alarm Clock Functionality

Default 'SnoozeMeNot' Eliminates the Snooze Button from iOS' Alarm Clock Functionality

SnoozeMeNot is a new free jailbreak tweak by iOS developer Phillip Tennen that completely eradicates the snooze functionality from the alarm clock function in iOS.

Instead, when your alarm sounds, you will be forced to unlock your device, that way, you don't snooze your alarm over and over and fall back asleep and miss your important occasion.

The tweak doesn't come with any options to configure, and when your first alarm goes off after installing the tweak, you'll notice its effects immediately.

If you want to give SnoozeMeNot a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. The tweak works with iOS 7 and iOS 8, and may or may not work with iOS 6, as the developer notes in Cydia.

Name: SnoozeMeNot
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Phillip Tennen
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

I don't get it. You can turn off the snooze feature when you create an alarm.
    Hmm...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to exNavy For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    ^This. This tweak is pretty useless

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    These go to 11.

Quote Originally Posted by severe View Post
    These go to 11.
    What goes to 11?

they snoozed and lost
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.