Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fleksy Keyboard Updated With Hot-key Extension, iCloud Sync, Better Landscape & More

Default Fleksy Keyboard Updated With Hot-key Extension, iCloud Sync, Better Landscape & More

Fleksy have announced on their blog an update for the popular Fleksy third-party keyboard for iOS 8 that not only celebrates the upcoming Valentine's Day with a Heart Pops extension, but with various other improvements and new features that users are going to love taking advantage of. Version 5.2 of the popular third-party keyboard is now available to download from the iOS App Store.

Among the changes in this new update is a new Hot Keys extension, which allows the user to add a row of customizable keys that the user uses often, such as Emojis, special characters, and more. This should help make text input even faster on the world's fastest keyboard. Moreover, the update also includes a new magic button, which allows the user to replace that annoying globe button with Emoji, a comma, or a dismiss keyboard button.

Other new features in this update include a case-sensitive layout, iCloud sync (for ensuring that all your dictionary words sync across all of your devices using the Fleksy keyboard), new animated energy theme packs, and even an improved landscape mode for iPhone and portrait mode for iPad that displays more keys at once.

The update also includes a variety of bug fixes and performance improvements that improve the overall usability and stability of the keyboard system-wide. Among these, keys should no longer appear misaligned in certain applications.

Existing users of the Fleksy keyboard for iOS will find this update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. If "automatic updates" are enabled on your iOS 8 device, then you will have Fleksy keyboard updated for you automatically if it's installed. Alternatively, you can also head over to this App Store link to download the latest version of Fleksy keyboard for 99 if you haven't already purchased it.

Sources: App Store via Fleksy Keyboard

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-13)

Hands down the best keyboard I've ever had!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Anyone have a screenshot of Fleksy in landscape on the ip6+? I HATE Apple's configuration and prolly would use landscape more if it weren't for that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Anyone have a screenshot of Fleksy in landscape on the ip6+? I HATE Apple's configuration and prolly would use landscape more if it weren't for that!!!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423847332.757301.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2015-02-13), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-15)

Thanks

Default Fleksy Keyboard Updated With Hot-key Extension, iCloud Sync, Better Landscape...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423847332.757301.jpg
    Hmmm, a lot better! Thanx man
    Last edited by thazsar; 2015-02-13 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks

So I'm trying Fleksy! Not sure what I think yet but I could get used to this!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-15)