Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Aoraki' is a Useful Anything Shortcut You Can Access From Anywhere

Default 'Aoraki' is a Useful Anything Shortcut You Can Access From Anywhere

Aoraki is a new jailbreak tweak by iOS developer iMokhles that gives you a system-wide shortcut for almost any function you could imagine.

The tweak adds a hovering green button over every interface you visit in iOS. You can tap on the button to bring up a menu with a variety of options. Here is an example of the green button that hovers over your interface, whether you're on the Home Screen, in an application, in Notification Center, or somewhere else:

Tapping on it reveals the following interface, where you can take advantage of a variety of features and functions:

Some of the functions include:

• Quick compose for WhatsApp Messenger
    • Quick compose for iMessage
    • Quick compose for E-mail
    • Quick compose for Twitter
    • Quick compose for Facebook
    • Quick compose for DMing images on Twitter
    • Quickly select files to share
    • Quickly select music to share
    • Quickly select photos to share
    • Quickly access a number of toggle switches
    • Quickly access the camera
    • Quickly access device search functionality
    • Quickly respring
    • Quickly reboot
    • Quickly power off

One thing to note about Aoraki is that because the hovering button is always on top of what you're doing, it can make the display feel crowded. Fortunately, if it gets in the way, you can tap and drag to move the button around anywhere you need it.

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure a variety of options:

The options here allow you to enable or disable the tweak on demand, configure the menu color for Aoraki, configure the arrangement of shortcuts in the menu, configuring the style and appearance of the preferences pane, and much more.

If you're interested in giving Aoraki a try, it's available in Cydia's BigBoss repository right now for $1.99. It does require iOS 8 to be installed, also, to take advantage of many of the sharing features, you need to sign into the proper applications, so keep this in mind.

Name: Aoraki
    Price: $1.99
    Version: 1.1-4
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: iMokhles
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

filewalker4 (2015-02-12)

Very disappointed with this tweak as it has an ugly design I can't choose what shortcuts I want to have displayed and the ones I don't want, like I don't use Facebook at all, the message sheet built into iOS it sucks cause it lags a lot, I thought this tweak had its own quick compose built in, trying to send a song from library don't work, the search sheet doesn't dismiss by tapping the home button, the respring reboot option is not detected by BioLockdown as these actions are protected, and I can go on and on but don't want to… just very disappointed and want a refund
    Last edited by daveensannie; 2015-02-12 at 09:45 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to daveensannie For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-02-12)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DieselVexx's Avatar
    Thanks

What a waste of money! Don't buy this trash!!!!!!!!

Does any one know of a tweak to enable quick response for WhatsApp?

Quote Originally Posted by cpho View Post
    Does any one know of a tweak to enable quick response for WhatsApp?
    No it does not ! This tweak sucks !!! It should be banned from Cydia, I asked the dev for a refund....no response at all !!! That dev can suck my ****

Oops was reading wrong there is a tweak but still not working well ( don't know the name though )
    Last edited by daveensannie; 2015-02-13 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks

BiteSMS has a quick reply for what's app. It's an add on bonus

Quote Originally Posted by DieselVexx View Post
    BiteSMS has a quick reply for what's app. It's an add on bonus
    But that isn't working for iOS 8

Thanks

Correct. But still might be useful dependent on iphone and i0s version.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DieselVexx For This Useful Post:

daveensannie (2015-02-13)

I really miss BiteSMS. I didn't know it extended to WhatsApp. I'm on an iP6+ on 8.1.2.

I've given up hope on BiteSMS Returning to iOS8... ****** since it was kind of expensive.

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Editor's Rating:  4/5
    Rated 4/5 yet every comment says it sucks. WTF??

Quote Originally Posted by cpho View Post
    I really miss BiteSMS. I didn't know it extended to WhatsApp. I'm on an iP6+ on 8.1.2.

I've given up hope on BiteSMS Returning to iOS8... ****** since it was kind of expensive.
    Me too anyone know any alt for bitesms?

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    Rated 4/5 yet every comment says it sucks. WTF??
    While I'm incredibly sorry that some people aren't liking the tweak, I found it to work as expected in every aspect. 2 people left a negative comment about it, while the post received well over 7100 views, so something seems fishy.

It takes a lot of setting up, which is why it didn't get the 5/5, but if I don't have a reason to dock it, I won't.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2015-02-13 at 06:43 PM.

can someone explain... this is basically a button which can be hidden and once tapped will bring up the user selected item? isnt this just activator but in reverse form almost?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSoul View Post
    can someone explain... this is basically a button which can be hidden and once tapped will bring up the user selected item? isnt this just activator but in reverse form almost?
    If you remember what Facebook's chat heads were like, then imagine that, but this green button floats around instead.

When you tap on it, you get all of the functions that are included with the tweak. Yes, many of the functions are also included in Activator.

Thanks

Message+ but my favorite is chat heads. Once set up to your liking you might find it just as appealing as BiteSMS. The animation and anesthetics of this tweak are snappy and very sharp. It will take a little getting used to as is such with all new things.