Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pandora for iOS Has Been Updated With a New Look, Miniplayer, and More Improvements

Default Pandora for iOS Has Been Updated With a New Look, Miniplayer, and More Improvements

On Monday, Pandora Radio for iOS received a major update to version 5.7.

Pandora notes that the new version of the application gives Pandora Radio a fresh new look that will make it even easier for users to customize their stations. The notification and activity feed has been re-designed to make sure that you get the most out of keeping track of your favorite stations when more is added to them.

Among the various improvements, Pandora has improved the thumbs-up button. Users can now check out their thumbs-up history and even un-thumb music that they've thumbed-up before by just tapping on the thumbs-up button once more.

Pandora also comes with a new mini-player, which will allow users to control their music even when they're not in the music interface. This means that you can be anywhere else from within the Pandora application and still have access to your music controls, which is great for when you're multitasking.

If you're already a Pandora Radio user, then this update is waiting for you under the Updates tab in the App Store application, unless of course, you have automatic updates enabled, which would mean the update has been installed automatically for you. You also have the option of downloading the latest version of Pandora Radio for iOS for free from this App Store link, whether you're already a user or not.

Sources: App Store

And yes pandora downloader still works. My old iPhone 4 which is being used a glorified iPod automatically updated pandora and the jailbreak is still kicking. Playing everyday all day.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toyhaulerobs For This Useful Post:

LWalsh (2015-01-28), Sage I (2015-01-27), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by toyhaulerobs View Post
    And yes pandora downloader still works. My old iPhone 4 which is being used a glorified iPod automatically updated pandora and the jailbreak is still kicking. Playing everyday all day.
    where does the option show to download? I dont see it on the new GUI

Quote Originally Posted by Pmpdady View Post
    where does the option show to download? I dont see it on the new GUI
    I don't know. I haven't tried that as I haven't used that feature in a long time. As far as the unlimited listening and no ads are concerned, that all works. I will have to look at the download portion when I get to work in the morning.

I guess I could update it for my 5c and try it out.

I can't seem to find the download tab either.

Everything else in PandoraDownloader works except for the downloading part, because of the graphical update, the "save song" option anymore.

love the new UI!

Thanks

The save feature is the arrow in between the thumbs up and the pause/play buttons... I just tested the save feature and it worked for me, I hadn't tried saving a song in a few years actually... Anyway, I'm super stoked on the new interface, a lil bummed they removed the volume bar and slider from the music controls though... IM SO STOKED THAT I CAN EDIT THUMBS UP AND THUMBS DOWN TRACKS NOW TOO! I had some songs that I had accidentally thumbs downed that I finally got to in and thumbs them up, yay!

The up button is missing on the new UI. Can still skip and no ads but no download.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Azon3's Avatar
    Thanks

Add. http://harrisonapps.com/repo to your Cydia sources and enjoy

I never updated through the App Store, how did my app update?

Quote Originally Posted by Azon3 View Post
    Thanks bro but still crashing on my iPhone5 !! 😞 yes I Respring and reboot but no luck

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

More ads 😩

Thanks

Thanks bro but still crashing on my iPhone5 !! 😞 yes I Respring and reboot but no luck[/QUOTE]

Do you have the latest version of pandora 5.7. Cuz I'm running it on iPhone 5 and 6+

Quote Originally Posted by Azon3 View Post
    Ok I got it thanks bro!! What's your PayPal to donate?? 😁👍💰

Thanks

Ok I got it thanks bro!! What's your PayPal to donate?? 😁👍💰[/QUOTE]

No need to donate. Glad to help

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Azon3 For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-01-28)

Default not there
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Thanks bro but still crashing on my iPhone5 !! 😞 yes I Respring and reboot but no luck

I followed all the steps and even pictures and my white up arrow does not show.. 6+ 8.1.2 w/ pandora d/l.. I've rebooted as well.. still no dice.

Quote Originally Posted by mazzanic View Post
    I followed all the steps and even pictures and my white up arrow does not show.. 6+ 8.1.2 w/ pandora d/l.. I've rebooted as well.. still no dice.
    Did you get Pandora DL from this repo?
    http://harrisonapps.com/repo

Default user fail :(
    Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    Did you get Pandora DL from this repo?
    http://harrisonapps.com/repo
    user fail by me.. i got this resolved in PM basically I wasn't reading lol.. thanks though.