Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Snowden Says He Won't Use an iPhone

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

First Apple computer sold for how much?

So I can pay for stuff with the apple watch on my hand?

Apple logo is a fruit with a bite took out of it?

Just coincidences I'm sure...

Yay 16 more banks.

This has already been fixed by Apple I believe... Believe it or not Apple actually does care about its users privacy and I think this is referring to the UDID exploit which Apple no longer uses anyway. #allgood

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post

Yay 16 more banks.
    Huh?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

novadam (2015-01-22), Rcworship (2015-01-22)

As much as you'd like to think they want a photo of your schlong it's not the case. Fortunately or unfortunately. Apple and it's entire concept is based on the GPU and the acceleration process with in that infrastructure. So now, what do "they" want? Aside from nuclear launch codes? I'm selling a digital currency shredder that connects via #lightning connector to your iPhone @ #=hashtagyourmomspussy <----- just to reiterate the fact that this thread is about as queer as snowden with a two dollar bill jammed in his ***.

The paranoia is beyond funny, especially considering the above newly learned concept. Think of it as GPU acceleration magically turning words into pictures that equivocate to true or false application. Nothing more nothing less.

Why this guy still alive is the more important question....

Yay 16 more banks.
    NAY NAY NAY. I have a carbon paper business I'm selling you can sit there and swipe the cards through it. Or send me pictures of your mom. Naked. With a cucumber in her *******.

Yay 16 more banks.
    He posted this in the wrong thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I haven't read the link yet and I will but the bottom part of your post. You think a privacy tweak or a rom is gonna stop the government?
    No, but if you really care that much about it, it's a step in the right direction. Yet again, they will spy on you no matter what you do...

i could not possibly care less without being dead.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to novadam For This Useful Post:

docmagoo2 (2015-01-22)

Default Snowden Says He Won't Use an iPhone
    Here's apples statement on privacy

https://www.apple.com/uk/privacy/privacy-built-in/

Although I think you'd be daft to believe that apple couldn't decrypt their own operating system.... #sceptic

We'll if you aren't a spy or secret agent , then ? What the heck are you worried about.
    The police can already do that' if you get in to trouble with the law
    Oh yeah? They have device that removes all your deleted data and personal information

I think the key word is this, he uses a "simple phone".

Meaning he doesn't use a Blackberry, Windows, or Android phones.

It's just a pre-smartphone. And under yeah normal circumstances. Any phone acts the way the manufacture intended it to.

But when you have these other "Agencies" with their sneaky ways of sending text messages with viruses that activate certain features and install software" (you can find plenty articles on Modmyi).

If they (a mobile device) did send information, it's only after that person has been targeted by said Agencies. Don't forget, most likely no manufacturer can withstand the infiltration and investigative tactics that a government agency would use.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickaaahh View Post
    Unless they want to see a picture of my shlong, I got nothing else to hide.
    Lmao 😂😂😂 3funny

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-sandman View Post
    I've read that post and still am of the opinion that I have nothing to hide. I suspect that many of the people that are paranoid are breaking the law in some way and are scared of being discovered. If spying on my activities eliminates me from their suspect list and helps put a child molestor, thief, terrorist, murderer, drug dealer, or some other criminal behind bars, I'm all for it. I want peace of mind so I can sleep better at night.
    Are you sure you read it through?

I can only agree with the linked post. And I'm not from an arabic state. It's true just like OP said, you probably need to live in a country like that to realize what you're actually asking for. That's why most Germans despise the NSA and consider Snowden a Hero. We know too well from a recent government how it feels like to have an abusive government spying on you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-sandman View Post
    I've read that post and still am of the opinion that I have nothing to hide. I suspect that many of the people that are paranoid are breaking the law in some way and are scared of being discovered. If spying on my activities eliminates me from their suspect list and helps put a child molestor, thief, terrorist, murderer, drug dealer, or some other criminal behind bars, I'm all for it. I want peace of mind so I can sleep better at night.

Oh and for those that sympathize for Snowden read this article. China denies suggestions it stole designs for new U.S. fighter - CNN.com
    Because of his data leaks we've got China and who knows what other country (North Korea, Iran, etc) with blueprints for our latest stealth technology. Why anyone would consider him a hero is beyond me.
    If you have nothing to hide, and you're not a criminal, how about you get rid of every wall in your house, the passcode on your phone, the locks on your doors, etc.? Pretend you are immune to thieves. Now, how do you feel about this? You have nothing to hide, right? This is basically what your phone is these days, and you're supporting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Any "GPS" is a tracker. ROMs or tweaks won't matter when your car is tracked via built in GPS. Best way to be safe, is to be SAFE. Don't do chit that's illegal or stupid and you'll be fine. If you break the law they'll find you. Regardless of how "secure" you think you are with your technology.
    Here's a comment a chick left on that first link;

"Welp, that just got turned off. Imagine what this could do to relationships. Now they know how to find out where you've been and how long you were there. That ****'s scary."

Apple is just catching cheaters guys. They'd never sell us out :-)
    This comment is so cringeworthy on so many levels. I don't even know where to begin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12