Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Auxo 3 App Switcher Replacement for iOS 8 Updated to Version 1.1

Default Popular Auxo 3 App Switcher Replacement for iOS 8 Updated to Version 1.1

The highly anticipated update for Auxo 3 for iOS 8 has finally been released. The Ałtweaks iOS development team behind Auxo 3 made the official announcement on Twitter Friday afternoon:

Version 1.1 is now available in Cydia after having been teased by Ałtweaks earlier in January. The update includes a variety of new features, as well as improvements to the jailbreak tweak's handling and performance. Cydia notes the full change log, which we've included for you below:

-Added ability to use Hot Corner on Home Screen to lock device
    -Added way to access your Recent Contacts, in Notification Center
    -Added Continuity support in MC
    -Added 'Open to Last App' for QS
    -Added ability to increase home button speed (ala Speedy Homey)
    -Optimized Quick Switcher’s performance and speed greatly
    -Improved tweak compatibility with GridSwitcher, Polus, and others
    -Improved iPad support for MC
    -Improved iTunes Radio support
    -Fixed iPhone 6 Plus visuals/assets
    -Fixed iOS camera grabber issue
    -Fixed various bugs and crashes
    For those unfamiliar with Auxo, it's an App Switcher replacement for iOS that completely re-thinks the clunky interface that Apple threw together when they rushed iOS 7 out into production. Auxo 3 re-defines the multitasking interface by combining the App Switcher with Control Center to make better use of real estate. It also gives you swipe gestures and a Quick Switcher for moving between your recently used applications quicker.

If you're already using Auxo 3, then version 1.1 is a free upgrade for you in the Cydia Store. New users will have to shell out $2.99 to buy Auxo 3.

Sources: Ałtweaks

Yup, recent contacts are back in NC......nice

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

Jokadaking (2015-01-16)

Thanks

Nice! Was waiting for the recent contact fix..many thanks!

Still runs crap. No where near as good as on my 5s on IOS 7

What do you mean...why?

Its buggy. Lagy. From the app switcher back to spring board there is a delay. Before you can swipe a page press an app. And other bugs. Was hoping for the update to fix but still same. On iOS 7 is lightning fast

8. The Following User Says Thank You to westy888 For This Useful Post:

McInnis7 (2015-01-16)

Strange, didn't notice any of that...5S here
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-01-16 at 09:41 PM.

No issues here either. 5S. Running smooth and lag-free.

Quote Originally Posted by westy888 View Post
    Its buggy. Lagy. From the app switcher back to spring board there is a delay. Before you can swipe a page press an app. And other bugs. Was hoping for the update to fix but still same. On iOS 7 is lightning fast
    ...the same here, i6 8.1.1

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

McInnis7 (2015-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by westy888 View Post
    I get this too. Anyone saying they don't have this must not try to open apps or swipe pages right after using auxo cause if they did they would realize the frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Strange, didn't notice any of that...5S here
    Use hot corner to go to the homescreen and try to tap an icon that isn't in your dock or swipe to the second page. There is like a 2 second delay. Sure it's not much, but it's what is keeping it from being on tage level.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to McInnis7 For This Useful Post:

oldskoolsk8r (2015-01-17)

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McInnis7 View Post
    Use hot corner to go to the homescreen and try to tap an icon that isn't in your dock or swipe to the second page. There is like a 2 second delay. Sure it's not much, but it's what is keeping it from being on tage level.
    I'm sticking with Tage, love that tweak, smooth and fast on my 6 plus running 8.1.2

I have some issues with TAGE too. I think its iOS 8. When swiping up from bottom of the screen sometime it takes multiple times for it to recognise. On iPhone 6. Im glad ive still got my 5s on iOS 7 runs like a beast 😄

Thanks

Tried it and removed it really quickly... Wasn't feeling it like I used to... It worked smooth and quick with speeded up animations via springtomize, no lag at all... Just wasn't too wowed by it for some reasons... I think it looks great though...

Auxo 3 is one of the best apps I have ever purchased. If only BiteSms was back

Quote Originally Posted by McInnis7 View Post
    I promise I don't have this issue. Just tried it several times in a row. Zero lag. That said...I have reduce motion turned on in accessibility settings and NoSlowAnimations installed with the slider set almost all the way to fast. I'm not sure if this is what is mitigating the lag for me or not but I can hot corner to the homescreen all day long and immediately launch an app not in the dock or swipe to another page.

Thanks

Works great on my 6.

Still resprings when I clear background apps.

Thanks

Sounds like some of you may have tweaks that are in conflict or causing issues? If you uninstall all other tweaks and just use Auxo how does the phone function?

After respring your device and open up notificationcenter the favorite contacts will not show until you open before the appswitcher! Anyone else have this problem? Peace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast