Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Wallmart' Cycles Your Wallpaper Every Time You Lock Your iOS Device

Default 'Wallmart' Cycles Your Wallpaper Every Time You Lock Your iOS Device

With wallpapers being one of the more personal features of your iOS device, wouldn't it be nice if you were able to have a different wallpaper each time you unlocked your device; and not only that, but a personal wallpaper made from images in one of your photo albums on your device?

A new free jailbreak tweak called Wallmart by iOS developer Timm Kandziora makes this happen. The tweak will cycle your wallpaper every time that you lock your device and then attempt to wake it back up again. The tweak sources its wallpapers from your photo library in an album that you specify, so you can make your own album specifically for this tweak (in order to control what gets set as a wallpaper and what doesn't) and then let the tweak take care of you from there.

Wallmart adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure its functionality to your liking:

The things you can configure here include:

• Enabling or disabling Wallmart outright on demand
    • Choosing whether you want your wallpaper to include your Lock Screen, Home Screen, or both
    • Having Wallmart shuffle the order of the wallpapers it goes through, or go in chronological order
    • Enable or disable perspective zoom for your wallpapers
    • Configure blur settings (if any) to your liking
    • Choose an album where your wallpaper images will be sourced from
    • Configure a time limit for wallpapers to be changed automatically instead of waiting to unlock your device again

Wallmart is a fun way to put an automated spin on your wallpapers in iOS 8. If you're interested in giving the tweak a try, it's available completely free of cost right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. Please note that the tweak requires iOS 8 to be installed on your device.

Name: Wallmart
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.7-1
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Tim Kandziora
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

StaceyMJ86 (2015-01-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in love with this tweak.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StaceyMJ86 For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (2015-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyMJ86 View Post
    I'm in love with this tweak.
    I love the name. Haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

StaceyMJ86 (2015-01-14)

I have been waiting for something like this for IOS 8. This one works perfectly as advertised.

WALLCYCLER does this already. But like alternatives.