Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rumors of New iPhone 6s Attributes Emerge in Far East

What's Jailbreak? Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 577 Posts

Default Rumors of New iPhone 6s Attributes Emerge in Far East

Rumors out of Taiwan that were picked up in published reports today by Chinese language website United Daily News point to some sweet new features and capabilities heading for Apple's next-gen iPhone 6s.

Here's what we know (or think we know) for now. UDN’s sources are quoted in the report saying that the iPhone 6s will feature a "dual-lens camera" with the ability for optical zoom. This comes in addition to a new 3D pressure sensor, which presumably exists to help Apple weave into the device Force Touch technology. Force Technology is specially designed to let Apple Watch detect “the difference between a tap and a press, providing a new way to quickly and easily access controls within apps.”

There are no plans or even rumors of Apple launching iPhone 6s earlier than the usual late summer or early fall time-frame to which Apple fans have grown accustomed for several years now. Nonetheless, Apple is said to be laboring intensely over the new and improved hardware coming to the iPhone line.

With hopes of Apple beefing up its camera lingering for some time now, the rumored camera improvements would likely be very well received by iPhone fans and could represent a bigger and more sophisticated product refresh than most would have otherwise expected from a new "s" model iPhone.

Source: Yahoo tech

nice! i hope they implement the next gen. GPU like the iPad Air 2 has and add 2 more gigs of ram.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm hoping the 6s will actually come with a feature worth getting it over the 6. Possibly an insanely cool iOS 9 feature that is like necessary to productivity or something? I'm also hoping iOS 9 will be something fresh instead of another iOS 7 refresh.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TDH Advocate For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2015-01-14)

Typically S models do have more of a focus on software upgrades to make up for the minor hardware upgrade. Siri was introduced with the 4S I believe and iOS 7 was a huge redesign with the 5S. I'm unsure how true that will remain though. I predict most of their major software efforts to go towards the Apple watch.

Camera and CPU upgrades are a given. It's far too early to speculate but I can see the pressure sensor being integrated into the screen. Probably that OLED that was rumored. And I wouldn't be surprised if we finally saw a sapphire screen even though it's still a little unlikely.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aceestes For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2015-01-14)

iPhone 6S mini would be nice by replacing 5S!

Here are some ideas for future iPhones:

Here's my top 10 feature request.

1. Face detection unlocking etc
    2. Dual screen mirroring with external touch monitor
    3. Five row keyboard with swipeselection
    5. Instant Voice typing
    6. Ir and Rf feature for replicating remote control of devices.
    7. Full screen finger print scanner
    8. Point and scan documents with OCR by pressing Vol Up button
    9. Dedicated camera hardware button enable instant photo and video taking.
    10. Video recording with pause.
    10. Cursor movement by Doubletap+Sliding on the back of iPhone.

Remember where you heard it first on 14 January 2015.

Thank you.💟✅

and also borrow the same vibrant and beautiful screen tech from Air 2 as well.

don't forget 4k recording and a total new body design. The current 6 and 6+ are ugly as hell. I really like the previous design.
    Last edited by swifty7; 2015-01-14 at 05:28 AM.

#10 on 007's list would be great I have been wanting a native video pause button for some time and I for a 3rd party camera video pro app that has the feature… I even asked the DEV of cameratweak3 witch I have been an owner of since the first one dropped in cydia and never got a response… I love the top10 list brothuh and been trying to get the pause on video button native since I have been an iPhone iPod iPad owner and been jailbreaking… I have native photos tweak I love I have native camera tweaks I love… but there has always been that VOID with the video pause native to iOS… nice list again… would love to see that video pause with the updated hardware and software in upcoming iOS

That is all thanks for letting me share!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jackbauerctu's Avatar
    Thanks

My prediction....

1 iPhone 6S will come with an A9 processor and an 8 megapixel camera but will also be able to take pictures in 3D.

2 The A9 processor will be about 50% faster than the 6.

3 the battery life will be "better" but the new specs will kill the battery enhancement making it barely noticeable.

4 It will come with iOS 9 right out of the box. iOS 9 will provide "over 200 new features", like randomly shutting down while you're texting, and other bugs which will be fixed in iOS 9.0.1.

5 iPhone 6S Plus will have a larger screen than the 6S and larger battery life and exactly the same everything else that the 6S has.

6 iPhone 6S mini will be iPhone 5S but with NFC integration for Apple Pay.

7 There will be a super cool looking Jony Ive style video talking about how amazing the 6S mini is.

8 People will buy the 6S mini even though they probably already own a 5S.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jackbauerctu For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (2015-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by MMX007 View Post
    Remember where you heard it first on 14 January 2015
    Remember where we heard what? A bunch of crap not needed on a phone was pathetically guessed? Oh ok.

I hope the 6s comes with teleportation. That is what I am waiting for. That would really speed up the commute to work.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NOYB111 For This Useful Post:

jsuddu0109 (2015-01-14), Neojok (2015-01-14), SpiderManAPV (2015-01-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Rumors of New iPhone 6s Attributes Emerge in Far East
    Quote Originally Posted by TDH Advocate View Post
    I'm hoping the 6s will actually come with a feature worth getting it over the 6.
    I hope it has a feature worth getting over the 5!! Wife and I finally went to an Apple Store to handle the 6 and 6+ and were not impressed. My JB 5 is better than the 6.
    Last edited by buggsy2; 2015-01-14 at 05:32 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NOYB111 View Post
    I hope the 6s comes with teleportation. That is what I am waiting for. That would really speed up the commute to work.
    best comment😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by MMX007 View Post
    1. Face detection unlocking etc
    2. Dual screen mirroring with external touch monitor
    5. Instant Voice typing
    6. Ir and Rf feature for replicating remote control of devices.
    7. Full screen finger print scanner
    9. Dedicated camera hardware button enable instant photo and video taking.
    1. The worst security feature on the galaxy
    2. Just buy two iPads
    5. Seems pretty instant to me. It use to not type until you hit done.
    6. A universal remote would still be more practical.
    7. How big are your fingers?!
    9. Please God no more physical buttons. I think a tap and swipe up works pretty well right now.

All the rest were reasonable though!

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    I hope it has a feature worth getting over the 5!! Wife and I finally went to an Apple Store to handle the 6 and 6+ and were not impressed. My JB 5 is better than the 6.
    Let me translate this:

We really liked the 6/+ models, but are just too cheap or can't afford them so we will just say they suck instead.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0