Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spotify Announces it Has Reached 15 Million Subscribers and 60 Million Active Users

Default Spotify Announces it Has Reached 15 Million Subscribers and 60 Million Active Users

Spotify has announced Monday morning that the music-streaming service has reached a new record of users for the start of 2015.

The service now reports that it has 15 million paid subscribers, as well as 60 million active users. The subscribers, of course, are the ones that actually pay monthly to have all of Spotify's paid features, such as unlimited access to Spotify's song catalogs even on mobile devices, and the ability not to have any ads while listening.

The 60 million users are the free users, the ones that have to put up with ads in between their song listening and that don't have full access to Spotify's song catalogs on mobile devices. They do, on the other hand, have a really awesome shuffling radio-like feature similar to Pandora in many ways.

The music-streaming industry has skyrocketed in the last few years, illustrating just how ready that users are to move away from storing content in their device's storage in order to save more for applications and other media. The ability to stream music over today's high-speed internet connections, even cellularly, has revolutionized the way that we interface with music.

If you don't already use Spotify, it's a free download on the iOS App Store at this link. To unlock the paid features, a monthly subscription is required.

Sources: Spotify

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I've enjoyed them! I'm a paying customer.

Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post
    Me too!

Double post :P.

Google play music is way better because not only stream music you also can download it to the iPhone and listen off line to it