Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS - January 8th Edition

Default Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS - January 8th Edition

In this post, we're going to take you through five great free games and applications for iOS from the App Store to help keep you the loop of some neat free games and applications and hey; feel free to download them and give them a try!

If you missed our previous Five Great Free Apps and Games for iOS, you can head over to this link to read our January 1st New Years edition.

1. Can You Escape

First on our list this week is a challenging puzzle game called Can You Escape. This game locks you up in a room and challenges you to find the way out. Objects are hidden in each room and you have to use the special objects to finagle your way through the exit. There are plenty of different levels to play through, each one more challenging than the next. Check it out!

You can download Can You Escape for free from this App Store link.

2. "Word Search"

This one is about as simple as it comes. It's a basic Word Search application called "Word Search" with a sleek user interface that makes finding words in a cluster of letters fun and time-consuming. The game features more than 70 categories of word searches that you can pick from, as well as quests, challenges, timers, and scores. If you're feeling stuck, the game can offer hints too. Check it out!

You can download "Word Search" for free from this App Store link.

3. FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Those of you that can appreciate sports, especially football (Soccer), will enjoy the high-quality graphical content of FIFA 15 Ultimate Team. In this game, you can build your own team with superstars of the sport, pick your controls, and take your gaming to the tournaments where you can face off against opponents and test your gaming abilities. Check it out!

You can download FIFA 15 Ultimate Team for free from this App Store link.

4. Fused : Double Exposure, Video and Photo Blender

For those that want to have some more fun with their photographs or videos, Fused is a cool application in the App Store that will let you blend two things together to create awesome effects. The application comes with more than 20 blending modes, color adjustments, drawing tools, and more to create blends that will open your eyes to the artistic side of yourself. You'll want to check this out if you want to create some cool works of art out of your photos or sub-15-second video clips. Check it out!

You can download Fused : Double Exposure, Video and Photo Blender for free from this App Store link.

5. Moflow

The last application on our list this week that will be worth checking out is Moflow. This is a nice application for keeping track of your expenses and and setting yourself up for an affordable budget. With this application, you can keep a running list of your expenses, keep a cache of all your receipts, easy convert currency, and even customize each of your individual expense lists for different purposes, such as groceries, vacations, necessities, and wants. Check it out!

You can download Moflow for free from this App Store link.

Stay tuned for next week's five great free apps and game for iOS!

The last one maybe is what I was looking for.. I need something just to add my spendings. I don't need all those apps asking for bank or for paying bills (They don't work for me and my country).. Something simple. Any suggestions?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I use an app called spending. It works pretty well. Been using it for years.

Default MoFlow App
    Quote Originally Posted by sladyrko View Post
    The last one maybe is what I was looking for.. I need something just to add my spendings. I don't need all those apps asking for bank or for paying bills (They don't work for me and my country).. Something simple. Any suggestions?
    I think MoFlow will be just what you need based on your description
    Mitch

iPhone 7
    iPhone 6
    iMac 27 inch
    13-inch Macbook pro
    iPad Air 2