Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Announces Rollover Data for its Mobile Share Value Plan Subscribers

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Been with At&T forever. I have there "unlimited" and yes they do slow my data speeds after 5gb. So slow can't even use the phone, horrible. Have 3 lines on contracts, so I'm trapped.
    So why is this better than sharing 30gb With the phone discount,
    15 a phone instead of 40?

Honestly do the math, most families with 3 or more phones pay same or save money and no throttling

Default AT&T Announces Rollover Data for its Mobile Share Value Plan Subscribers
    "Example: If you have our 15GB AT&T Mobile Share Value plan and only use 10GB, youíll roll over 5GB (your Rollover Data balance) to the next month for a total of 20GB to be used within the next month. Thereís no cap on the amount of unused plan data within a given month thatís eligible for rollover. However, Rollover Data automatically expires after one billing period, and unused Rollover Data wonít carry over to the next month."

So this is a BS deal

Roll over minutes expired in like 6 months not 30 days. This to me is useless and prob will increase overages for people.

Glad I have 30gb share for the 4 of us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12