Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'GDUploadAny' Lets You Upload Files from Your iOS Filesystem to Google Drive

Default 'GDUploadAny' Lets You Upload Files from Your iOS Filesystem to Google Drive

If you're a Google Drive user and hate how the iOS application limits you to what kinds of things you can upload to your Google Drive account, then you will probably be a fan of a new jailbreak tweak called GDUploadAny by iOS developer iMokhles.

This tweak adds a new green button to the Google Drive interface, as shown above, that will open a filesystem browser, when tapped on, so that you can upload files from your iOS device filesystem to your Google Drive account. The green button can be moved around by tapping and holding and dragging on it.

The tweak also adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can enable or disable the tweak on demand and enable or disable prefixes:

GDUploadAny is available in Cydia's BigBoss repository right now for $1.49 and requires the Google Drive application from the iOS App Store in order to be used. The tweak is compatible with both iOS 7 and iOS 8 devices.

Name: GDUploadAny
    Price: $1.49
    Version: 1.0-7
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-8.1.2, Google Drive for iOS
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: iMokhles
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm. What kind of files would make this useful?

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    Hmmm. What kind of files would make this useful?
    Crash logs, system files like sounds and images, or other files stored in the filesystem.

Is there a similar tweak for Microsoft's One Drive?

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Crash logs, system files like sounds and images, or other files stored in the filesystem.
    Thanks. I might try it. I've been meaning to try to cut the annoying quacking text tone my wife has in half!

Quote Originally Posted by yohu123 View Post
    Is there a similar tweak for Microsoft's One Drive?
    I don't believe one has been made, but I think this is the right developer to ask about such a thing. He seems to enjoy tweaks that make App Store apps better!