Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'iPhone 6s mini' in the Works?

Quote Originally Posted by Markwinstanley41 View Post
    Big size not suitable for all user include me. With my small hand and fingers it is very difficult to hold and control it.
    Sounds like a personal problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cpho View Post
    Sounds like a personal problem.
    One reason more to have a choice, don't you think

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

cpho (2014-12-24), WHUDS (2014-12-24)

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    So they'd just take a 5s and call it a 6s mini? If that's true then what's the point?
    Thats why I just bought my wife a 5s with 64gb, all the great hardware with storage space, if history holds the new smaller 6 will be 8 and 16 gb, if lucky 32gb version. Apple just plain idiots when knowing what people really want. We do not want an unusable 8gb or barely useable 16gb we need 32 plus gb for music, pics and the continued bloated apple IOS

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHUDS For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-12-24), StaceyMJ86 (2014-12-25)

They should just take a 5S shell and beef up the ram and put an A9 processor in it.

I think it's a smart idea, finally they are trying to appease all their costumers. Just like some customers want (and wanted) a larger size screen, some are content with the screen size of a iPhone 4 or a iPhone 5. I'm just glad they change the mindset, that one size works for all.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/6131/4FcG4E.png

Some repair shops out there have customizations for the iPhone 5S that make it similar to the iPhone 6.
    I believe most call it the 'iPhone 6 Mini Conversion' when it's really just an iPhone 5S housing made to resemble the iPhone 6, just smaller.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The internets already have produced these iPhone 5S housings in the 'iPhone 6 Mini Style'. This is a photo pulled from instagram from a repair shop. I also have information about the iPhone 5 housings in this 'iPhone 6 Mini Style' being made available next week. As always, these are NOT official products, so please proceed with caution as you're violating Copyright IP laws by SELLING this product, but I'm not sure about just owning it.

-normalappimage-1-2-.png

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    So they'd just take a 5s and call it a 6s mini? If that's true then what's the point?
    They would use a newer chip (presumably) meaning it will outlive the 5S, in terms of software versions. Not to mention faster, more ram, and other improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Markwinstanley41 View Post
    Big size not suitable for all user include me. With my small hand and fingers it is very difficult to hold and control it.
    I have very big hands, but I still prefer the smaller size. It's about time Apple offered a product line with something for everyone. No more "One size fits all" so to speak.

Lets make an iPhone 6 Cs ultra mini with a 2.5" screen and later in 2015 let's make a black and white or a monochrome display so we can all play the missed snake game. Ohh and we are willing to pay the usual inflated prices as long as the keynote speech is convincing

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rolandgabor View Post
    Lets make an iPhone 6 Cs ultra mini with a 2.5" screen and later in 2015 let's make a black and white or a monochrome display so we can all play the missed snake game. Ohh and we are willing to pay the usual inflated prices as long as the keynote speech is convincing
    I feel like your sarcasm is trying to make a point, but I can't figure out what.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12