Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'CameraTweak 3' Now Available for iOS 8 to Supercharge the iOS Camera App Once More!

Default 'CameraTweak 3' Now Available for iOS 8 to Supercharge the iOS Camera App Once More!

The ever-so-popular CameraTweak jailbreak tweak by iOS developer Samball has been re-released for iOS 8 on Monday. Dubbed CameraTweak 3, this new version is fully supported on non-iPad iOS 8 devices and supercharges the feature set of the iOS Camera application to make it so you can do more with your iPhotography.

The main idea behind the CameraTweak jailbreak tweak is to give you all of the features that you want in your stock Camera application so that you don't have to have a separate third-party camera application from the App Store installed to have similar photography features.

CameraTweak 3 gives iOS 8 users the following features for the stock Camera application:

• Time lapse photography
    • Changing the photo resolution
    • Changing the frames per second
    • Setting your focal point separate from the exposure
    • Manually changing the shift of your focus
    • Changing the ISO
    • Changing the shutter speed
    • Composition overlays
    • And more

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure a few of the tweak's options to your liking:

Options include:

• Enabling or disabling the tweak on demand
    • Enabling advanced mode when you open the Camera app in either photo or video mode
    • Remembering your various custom settings for the next time you open the Camera app
    • Configuring many active features like the dimension and FPS selectors and more

If you own earlier versions of CameraTweak, then CameraTweak 3 (iOS 8) is a free download for you. If not, you can purchase it right now from Cydia's BigBoss repository for just $1.49. The tweak requires iOS 8 to be installed, and just as a reminder, does not work on iPads yet at this point in time.

Name: CameraTweak 3 (iOS 8)
    Price: $1.49
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Samball
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (2014-12-23)

Is there any tweak like quickshoot out right now for ios8?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Samball, would you be able to add a time/date stamp option into this tweak? Thx man.

This has some visual display problems on my i6.