Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'FullNC' Gives You 20 Readable Notification Center & Lock Screen Lines Instead of 4

Default 'FullNC' Gives You 20 Readable Notification Center & Lock Screen Lines Instead of 4

In any normal conditions, when you have a notification waiting on your Lock Screen or in Notification Center, you will only be able to read four lines of that notification. If it's a relatively long notification, this means part of the notification will be cut off and you will have to unlock your device to read more of it.

If you would rather read all of your notification right from the Lock Screen or Notification Center because you're too busy to unlock your iPhone, or your hands are too dirty to use your touch screen after you've just received a notification, then you may enjoy a new free jailbreak tweak called FullNC by iOS developer iTurki.

FullNC makes it so that up to 20 lines of text can appear per notification on the Lock Screen and in Notification Center, as shown above. It works with various applications, and makes it so that instead of having to unlock your device, you can read the full body of most notifications you receive right from your Lock Screen.

The tweak doesn't have any options to configure, and works as soon as you get it installed. If you want to give it a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. iOS 7 or iOS 8 is required to install FullNC.

Name: FullNC
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.1.1-2
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: iTurki
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

Thanks

I wonder if this is compatible with Forecast? Definitely a tweak I'm interested in, but I don't want any conflicts as my iPhone is pretty stable at the moment.