Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 16GB and 64GB iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Models Estimated to 1 Business Day Shipping

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 16GB and 64GB iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Models Estimated to 1 Business Day Shipping

As we are now just one week away from Christmas and already in the week of Hanukkah, ship time for the 16GB and 64GB iPhone models have improved to just 1-business day. 1-business day shipping is available for all carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint as well as in all colors. This can only mean that the supply and demand on the iPhones are close to being reached. However, those interested in the largest 128GB version have to wait closer to 3-5 business days for shipping.

It seems like ship times for the U.K., Canada, Australia, Thailand, Philippines, and other countries have also improved. Apple has definitely improved ship times for their iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices in the month of December which is ironic because with the holiday season, demand is even higher. Not long ago, ship times for 16GB and 64GB devices were just 3-5 business days and 7-10 business days for larger 128GB models. Then last week, iPhone 6 ship times improved to 1-3 business days and now just 1 day.

Ever since Apple released the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, supply and demand have not been met. Even Apple had not expected the devices to be as popular and successful as it had turned out to be. Therefore, the Cupertino-based company has been trying to play catch up in producing the devices ever since. If you have not purchased the latest iPhone yet, have you requested it for the holidays? Which model? Share with us in the comments below.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

I'm still deeply in love with my 6+ 128gb gold. I have had all the iphones since it came out, but this model is the best i've ever had. Ok, the screen is 2 large for one hand handling and when i'm in bed it even gives me cramp (hope it's the right word cause i'm dutch and my english sucks) in my hand. But with the jailbreak, the screen and the storage size this is definitly the best phone i ever had. With the magnet Alston Graig wallet case it is also a nice piece of art to look at.

Wish everyone a few nice weeks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yzord For This Useful Post:

Neojok (2014-12-20)

Default 16GB and 64GB iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Models Estimated to 1 Business Day Shipping
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzord View Post
    I'm still deeply in love with my 6+ 128gb gold. I have had all the iphones since it came out, but this model is the best i've ever had. Ok, the screen is 2 large for one hand handling and when i'm in bed it even gives me cramp (hope it's the right word cause i'm dutch and my english sucks) in my hand. But with the jailbreak, the screen and the storage size this is definitly the best phone i ever had. With the magnet Alston Graig wallet case it is also a nice piece of art to look at.

Wish everyone a few nice weeks.
    Haha! Me too!! It gives me hand cramp when I'm holding it.

Love my iPhone 6 but maybe try next year the iPhone 6s plus