Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'DockColor' Lets You Change the Color of Your Application Dock

Default 'DockColor' Lets You Change the Color of Your Application Dock

If you've ever wanted to change the color of your application dock to spice up the look of your Home Screen, then you're in luck! A new free jailbreak tweak called DockColor by iOS developer iNasser is now available in Cydia that will let you colorize the Home Screen dock however you want to.

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can enable or disable the tweak on demand, configure a color of your choice, configure your own alpha level, and save your settings:

The color picker is very broad, so you can get just about any color that you want. You can even use the RGB and Alpha sliders to get an even more fine-tuned control over the color of your application dock. A respring will be required after you make changes, and that's exactly what will happen when you tap on the "Save Changes" button from the main preferences pane.

DockColor is available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository and is compatible with both iOS 7 and iOS 8.

Name: DockColor
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.1-3
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: iNasser
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

my_name_jeff (2014-12-31)

No 'apply changes' link for me as shown in the screenshot, so tweak no workie for me.

Thanks

I don't have the "apply changes" link either. I can't seem to get it to work on 8.1.1....anybody have better luck?