Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sentry Teases More of Auxo for iOS 8, Will Be Submitted to Cydia Next Week

Default Sentry Teases More of Auxo for iOS 8, Will Be Submitted to Cydia Next Week

@Sentry_NC, the concept designer behind the popular Auxo jailbreak tweak for iOS, began teasing Auxo for iOS 8 just a week ago with a Vine video posted on Twitter, and once again this Thursday, Sentry is back to teasing once more. This time, Sentry is showing off the meat and potatoes of the Auxo for 8 interface, which appears to have changed a little bit from the original, although is familiar for the most part.

Auxo for iOS 8 is a complete re-write from the original Auxo and even Auxo for iOS 7. With that being said, it will not be a free upgrade for existing users, but there may be a discounted price for those that have purchased Auxo previously.

Below, you can see the teaser Vine videos that Sentry Tweeted Thursday morning:

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OgFQ2Oi6AxW/embed/postcard" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OgFPYBD97vJ/embed/postcard" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Also, to add to the hype even more, Sentry noted on Twitter this afternoon in response to an eager Auxo user that he and the developer behind Auxo for iOS 8 would be submitting Auxo for iOS 8 to Cydia some time next week:

Are you excited? We definitely are! Stay tuned and we will continue to keep you posted!

Sources: Sentry_NC

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

LudaChris (2014-12-18), MrsReval (2014-12-19), nzmcnarz (2014-12-19), zplit (2014-12-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

Impressive.

Default Sentry Teases More of Auxo for iOS 8, Will Be Submitted to Cydia Next Week
    Auxo is a must have! No matter the cost I must have it!😈😈😈😂😂😂

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Wallet is primed and ready. I can't tell you how many times I double tap without thinking when trying to get to the control center.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Thanks

Waiting patiently. Only piece needed to complete my JB puzzle :]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboyz For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-12-18)

Nice!!!!
    Can't wait.
    Thanks Sentry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post

@Sentry_NC, the concept designer behind the popular Auxo jailbreak tweak for iOS, began teasing Auxo for iOS 8 just a week ago with a Vine video posted on Twitter, and once again this Thursday, Sentry is back to teasing once more. This time, Sentry is showing off the meat and potatoes of the Auxo for 8 interface, which appears to have changed a little bit from the original, although is familiar for the most part.

Auxo for iOS 8 is a complete re-write from the original Auxo and even Auxo for iOS 7. With that being said, it will not be a free upgrade for existing users, but there may be a discounted price for those that have purchased Auxo previously.

Below, you can see the teaser Vine videos that Sentry Tweeted Thursday morning:

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OgFQ2Oi6AxW/embed/postcard" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OgFPYBD97vJ/embed/postcard" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Also, to add to the hype even more, Sentry noted on Twitter this afternoon in response to an eager Auxo user that he and the developer behind Auxo for iOS 8 would be submitting Auxo for iOS 8 to Cydia some time next week:

Are you excited? We definitely are! Stay tuned and we will continue to keep you posted!

Sources: Sentry_NC
    Can't wait
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

I've never used Auxo, have never seen it as useful as Gridswitcher + Slide2Kill.

What we need is AltKeyboard!! I think Auxo is overly overestimated and overhyped, IMHO.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Been too long.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al226 View Post
    I've never used Auxo, have never seen it as useful as Gridswitcher + Slide2Kill.

What we need is AltKeyboard!! I think Auxo is overly overestimated and overhyped, IMHO.
    For me it was one of those things that until I used it I didn't think I ever would, but within a day I was hooked. Amazing tweak.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

cpho (2014-12-20)

Great treak def top must have for me

Can't wait! My home button is hating me right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Al226 View Post

I switched to SwipeExpander, and I'm very happy with it. I feel burned by my purchase of AltKeyboard2; as he never brought it to iPad like he promised; much less updated it for iOS8. SwipeExpander works on both phones and iPads with one purchase.

Looks like Auxo 3 is now available in Cydia, when I first looked at it, I was getting an error saying it's incompatible with my iOS. I'm on an iP6+ running 8.1. Refreshed and now it's only a dollar to upgrade (since I had bought previous versions)

Got it, excellent, it's also compatible with CCSettings, all toggles are there, so far so good