Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'DisturbMeLater' Lets You Set Up Convenient Do Not Disturb Durations in Control Center

Default 'DisturbMeLater' Lets You Set Up Convenient Do Not Disturb Durations in Control Center

You've just got to love Do Not Disturb it keeps those annoying ones out of your life when you don't feel like hearing from them. If you want to make it easier on yourself to set up short Do Not Disturb durations, you can use a new free jailbreak tweak called DisturbMeLater by iOS developer Josh Doctors.

What we mean by Do Not Disturb durations is that you can use this tweak to enable Do Not Disturb for a duration of time, such as 3 minutes, 40 minutes, or even a few hours, or a few hours mixed with minutes. It works like a timer, and it's much easier to configure than using the scheduled Do Not Disturb feature.

The scheduled Do Not Disturb feature can only be set up once at a time, while DisturbMeLater allows you to set a custom duration for Do Not Disturb without interrupting your scheduled Do Not Disturb. It's kind of useful when you know you're going to be in a meeting for a certain amount of time, but want Do Not Disturb to be disabled automatically so that you don't forget that it's turned on in your pocket and miss all of your notifications.

The way this tweak works is simple; when you open Control Center, you can tap and hold on the Do Not Disturb toggle and you will get the interface that lets you select a time duration. When you set it, the top of Control Center will show you how long Do Not Disturb is going to be enabled for a short time. If you tap and hold on the Do Not Disturb toggle again, you will get a prompt that lets you either disable your Do Not Disturb duration, or re-adjust your timer, as shown above.

Even with this tweak installed, you can continue to use your scheduled Do Not Disturb function, which is useful for falling asleep at night, and you can still continue to tap on the Do Not Disturb button in Control Center to simply manually turn on or off the Do Not Disturb feature.

DisturbMeLater doesn't come with any options to configure and it works with both iOS 7 and iOS 8. If you want to give DisturbMeLater a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository.

Name: DisturbMeLater
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.0.1-66
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-8.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Josh Doctors
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

I want a tweak to enforce DND even when the phone is unlocked. That's the only thing I've wanted for DND since it came out.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I want a tweak to enforce DND even when the phone is unlocked. That's the only thing I've wanted for DND since it came out.
    Actually I think that this is already available, just go to apple DND settings and choose SILENCE "Always" and NOT "only when iPhone is locked" . That should do the trick.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Neojok (2014-12-18), SpiderManAPV (2014-12-17)

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Actually I think that this is already available, just go to apple DND settings and choose SILENCE "Always" and NOT "only when iPhone is locked" . That should do the trick.
    I can't believe I never saw that! Thanks!

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

does anyone know of a tweak for AUTO enforcing DND when in a meeting on my calendar?

This is worth its weight in gold. Having to remember is too problematic

Can I do something like this with ITTT?