Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spotify Finally Updated With Support for the Larger iPhone 6/6 Plus Display Resolution

Default Spotify Finally Updated With Support for the Larger iPhone 6/6 Plus Display Resolution

On Thursday, Spotify finally released an updated version of its music-streaming application for the iOS platform for the retina HD resolution of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The latest version of the application that can now be had from the App Store is version 2.2.0.

In addition to looks, Spotify is working on new features under the hood too. The application will now let you see what the people you're following are listening to. The feature can be found from the Top Tracks in your Network section of the application, and Spotify notes that the feature is rolling out to all users soon, but isn't completely available to everybody yet.

Apart from these new changes, the application has also been given some bug fixes and performance improvements to make the application run smoother on newer devices and increase its reliability and stability.

If you're an existing user of the Spotify application for iOS, then you will find this update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Spotify for iOS for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

iPhone? More like MyPhone kevin.e.white's Avatar
    Thanks

You say "finally" updated to the 6/6+ screen size, whilst I'm typing this reply on my 6+ modmyi app !!
    Any news when you(modmyi) updating your app to accommodate the 6/6+ ?

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.e.white View Post
    You say "finally" updated to the 6/6+ screen size, whilst I'm typing this reply on my 6+ modmyi app !!
    Any news when you(modmyi) updating your app to accommodate the 6/6+ ?
    If I understand correctly, the MMi app is based on Tapatalk, which hasn't been updated. The MMi app can't update until Tapatalk does.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

kevin.e.white (2014-12-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kevin.e.white's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for that answer spidey.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin.e.white For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-12-14)