Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Remove the Audio Recording Button From the Messages App in iOS 8

Default How to Remove the Audio Recording Button From the Messages App in iOS 8

If you never use that audio recording button in the Messages application in iOS 8 that appears to the right side of the text box, then check out a new free jailbreak tweak in Cydia called NoAudioRecorder by iOS developer Grandfather Paradox.

Apple had the intention of people actually using the feature all of the time, which is the reason that they included in in the Messages application in iOS 8, but for many, the voice feature is not very practical, and if we wanted to use our voice, we would just initiate a phone call instead of using the data to send a voice file over the Internet.

If you have no use for the audio recording button, then NoAudioRecorder will completely disable it and remove it from the Messages application interface, as shown above.

The tweak doesn't have any options to configure. Once installed, the button is hidden from the interface. The photo-sending button still appears as usual. If you want to give NoAudioRecorder a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. iOS 8 is required to use the tweak.

Name: NoAudioRecorder
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0.1-1
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1.1
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Grandfather Paradox
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

Why would you want to do this idk.
    Black iPhone 4 32G jail-broken iOS 5.1 R.P

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Why. The. Fuk.

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

These completely useless tweaks are either from schoolchildren or from hackers with hidden spyware.