Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple May be Releasing a Smaller 4-inch iPhone in 2015

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Default Apple May be Releasing a Smaller 4-inch iPhone in 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by docmagoo2 View Post
    See Camera sensor size: Why does it matter and exactly how big are they? for explanation of sensor size, and as for battery capacity it makes sense, compare an iPad battery with an iPhone batter as an example
    well Of course given the mega size difference in battery they could pack even more battery punch in an iPad .. But if you look at specs for 6+ battery you'll see the difference is such that it definitely could have been put in the 6.. For years - iPhones were only 4" and yet we got a higher capacity battery each new phone. So I'll have to disagree with you there.

Thanks for the camera article - I'll read up on it and 'check' your conclusions. 😉

Well I have pretty big hands and I also utilize reachability quite often, therefore I prefer bigger. But I would agree for those who have smaller hands to bring back a 4" device, coupled with a 5.5" device or compromise with a 5".

Default Apple May be Releasing a Smaller 4-inch iPhone in 2015
    problem for apple is too many screen sizes makes ios look split like android is , larger iphones look like htc ones with ios , and the 6+ looks cheap , but these new iphones are post jobs as apple along with cook move on
    Last edited by thumper_net; 2014-12-10 at 03:55 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123