Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Hide the History of Updated iOS Apps From Your App Store Updates Tab

Default How to Hide the History of Updated iOS Apps From Your App Store Updates Tab

In iOS, the App Store will show a history of the applications that you've updated via the App Store under the App Store's Updates tab. If you find this to be an invasion of privacy, or you just wish that you didn't have to see a list of applications that you've already updated, then you can now hide them at your discretion.

A new free jailbreak tweak called NoUpdateHistory by iOS developer T_Dogg_94 is now available for free in Cydia.

After installing this tweak, the Updates tab in the App Store application will no longer show a history of the applications that you've updated in the past. Instead, only applications that have pending updates for you to install will appear here, as well as the Purchased button, which lets you see the applications that you have purchased or downloaded in the past.

NoUpdateHistory doesn't come with any options to configure and it's compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8 devices. If you want to give it a try, you can download it for free right now from Cydia's BigBoss repository.

Name: NoUpdateHistory
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.0.1-2
    Requirements: iOS 7.1.x-8.1.1
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: T_Dogg_94
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

LudaChris (2014-12-08)

This works very well. Nice to see 'all apps are up to date.'

At last, seeing all the recent updated Apps has been driving me nuts, why on earth would I want to see which Apps have I manually updated, I can understand it if you have auto update turned on, but with auto update disabled no one should see the list

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickuk View Post
    At last, seeing all the recent updated Apps has been driving me nuts, why on earth would I want to see which Apps have I manually updated, I can understand it if you have auto update turned on, but with auto update disabled no one should see the list
    Yeah, I like it with auto update, but I can certainly see the annoyance of having it with manual.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!