Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TaiG Makes a Public Statement About the Most Frequently Asked Questions

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by eprisencc View Post
    They are just going through their gilded age like America once did. What was America like when it first started industrializing? The labor force did not begin to see the fruit of their efforts until they started unionizing. But the fact remains, if companies outsource all their know how to countries like China when will China get to the point where they will say [email protected] off USA. China will let their own companies design and manufacture their own products. Now American companies are left with an empty bag because their domestic manufacturing force is nonexistent.


    And what about India? Where is most software made, where do American companies likely hire people to do software engineering and programming, who do hospitals hire first as doctors? Usually these jobs go to people of Indian descent. Most software companies fill key positions with Indian talent (Google's Sundar Pichai I'm looking at you).

    China has access to how to build hardware like iPhones and Android. They are experimenting with android to make their own mobile os. They are first to see iPhones before they hit the market worldwide. Why would they not eventually be better than us at making as well as hacking these devices?
    I think I owe you an apology, eprisencc. Everything you said here seems spot on. I guess I initially misunderstood your intent. Since we are completely off-topic here, how about discussing this privately? Now that I understand you, I like the cut of your jib. Whatever that means. LOL

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to LeslieBee For This Useful Post:

    Sage I (2014-12-03)

  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieBee View Post
    I wish people would realize we are all in this together. It makes no difference whether someone happens to be American or Chinese or anything else. We are all Earthlings. LOL

    This "us vs them" philosophy makes things worse for almost everyone. Capitalists love to say that competition is what makes America great. I say cooperation would probably work even better; it's just that we've never tried it.

    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."
    I agree with that. Al this outsourcing doesnt really bother me too much. They're all people and they all have the right to make a living. What bothers me is the reasons its done, such as the low working conditions required.

  4. #23
    Sounds great,but I'm a little cautious as to why there's suddenly so many JB's about,almost like something underneath it all?call me a paranoid but do we really understand what's being installed when we choose to JB?if we think installing a few custom tweaks/themes is great what lies behind this,for all we know there could be some alternative motive?if we are mined enough to except what's given how do we really know if it's how we concept it?i believe that no one goes to extreme measures with out an alternate motive or what would be the point?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  6. #24
    Default TaiG Makes a Public Statement About the Most Frequently Asked Questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster77 View Post
    I agree with that. Al this outsourcing doesnt really bother me too much. They're all people and they all have the right to make a living. What bothers me is the reasons its done, such as the low working conditions required.
    Outsourcing bothers the sh!t out of me. We are losing all of our know how by doing this. Companies are also depressing wages by doing this. American companies want gilded age conditions and wages to make stuff but when China finally grows up and opt to do everything themselves, American companies are going to look like fools because they gave up all of their know how. Countries like Germany are not stuck on stupid. They still manufacture products and their workers make a living wage. I wouldn't be surprise if China's workers eventually demanded better working conditions and a living wage. At some point everything will come full circle where companies split profits equitably between stock holders, CEOs, and workers. However, all the companies that sold their souls to the devil by outsourcing will be looking stupid when they have no one to manufacture their goods and their home country of America has no clue how to do this anymore.
    Last edited by eprisencc; 2014-12-03 at 12:35 AM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eprisencc For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03), Sage I (2014-12-03)

  8. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Pir8pete View Post
    I was happy reading these post till LeslieBee jumped in, go back to the hole you came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then read the post and not LeslieBee post. And said what? Go back to the hole u came from? How about you learn how to respect people.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03), novadam (2014-12-03), Sage I (2014-12-03), SpiderManAPV (2014-12-03)

  10. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by eprisencc View Post
    Well there is one thing that is not being discussed and that is are Chinese jailbreakers smarter than American ones? The last two jailbreaks have been released by Chinese groups and they have been released fairly quickly after an iOS update release comes out. They don't make excuses like having to wait for the next release of iOS to use an exploit like American jailbreakers do. They just find a new exploit when an update comes out. I think for the foreseeable future we may see future jailbreaks continue to come from the Chinese because quite frankly, they are better at it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude, who the hell cares who is from where or smarter than who? Geez. I'm just happy I can jailbreak, the ONLY reason I use iOS is because it can be jailbroken, otherwise it's just borderline unusable (to me).

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Al226 For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by eprisencc View Post
    Outsourcing bothers the sh!t out of me. We are losing all of our know how by doing this. Companies are also depressing wages by doing this. American companies want gilded age conditions and wages to make stuff but when China finally grows up and opt to do everything themselves, American companies are going to look like fools because they gave up all of their know how. Countries like Germany are not stuck on stupid. They still manufacture products and their workers make a living wage. I wouldn't be surprise if China's workers eventually demanded better working conditions and a living wage. At some point everything will come full circle where companies split profits equitably between stock holders, CEOs, and workers. However, all the companies that sold their souls to the devil by outsourcing will be looking stupid when they have no one to manufacture their goods and their home country of America has no clue how to do this anymore.
    Well I guess the difference is that I dont see myself as much as an American (of course I acually do), but as just a human inhabitant of the earth. If people want to manufacture something somewhere overseas then good humans get to make a living. What I see is a problem is these companies taking advantage of underdeveloped places to profit because of crap living conditions and such. Don't get me wrong I'm not anti-american. Helping america is great, but putting restrictions on people so they can artificially only help america is not.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamemaster77 For This Useful Post:

    Sage I (2014-12-03)

  14. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by kyl3macmillan View Post
    They sound like some down to earth, class acts over there, glad to have them around the jailbreak community. I look forward to the future of jailbreaking with TaiG in the game. They justify all of their decisions quite well and seem to have a reason for everything they do.
    Hopefully they don't spend too much time around the self entitled people in the jailbreak community who will totally ruin their good nature.

    Thank you Taig!
    Hmm...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to exNavy For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  16. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Hopefully they don't spend too much time around the self entitled people in the jailbreak community who will totally ruin their good nature.

    Thank you Taig!
    Good point.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to eprisencc For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  18. #30
    Love the way Taig expresses, they are concentrated and they don't look around they build the JB for all of us in the JBcommunity. Transperacy is the way to go.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to kikezerep For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  20. #31
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Well I'm personally happy they released it as on my iPhone 6+ 8.1 JB, my phone goes to safe mode anytime my phone locks while a app is open. I don't really know what's causing it but I've uninstalled all tweaks and the issue remained. I'll be upgrading to 8.1.1 and giving TaiG a go. Thanks for the hard work and quick release of this JB.
    I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 6+ on 8.1. I'm assuming it may be due to Intelliscreen or perhaps the issue that some 6+s had with the installed RAM. Please post your results once you jb with TaiG.

    I'm assuming there are those that review every aspect of these jailbreaks to make sure they are safe...well as safe as a jailbreak can be. I mean I know in essence jail breaking utilizes a security flaw / exploit in order to access our phones, but these Chinese jbs are safe in regards to still restricting remote access to the information within our phones right?.. I'm no programmer or hacker. I'm just someone that loves my iphone, but I hate it being plain. I've been jailbreaking since the days of Quickpwn and I appreciate the efforts of Pangu and TaiG, but wouldn't want to risk loss of personal info/data just for the sake of being different.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ripped53 For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  22. #32
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Well we have lost some of our good JB'ers due to them being bored or taking on internships/jobs with Apple,Sony, and etc... Good that we have some others helping out no matter if they are on the other side of the plant. But also thankful we have someone like Musclenerd looking out for us and checking out the Jailbreaks and letting us know on how safe they are or not.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    dapes (2014-12-03), LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  24. #33
    I'm happy they released a statement regarding all the talk that's been going on. I am grateful for the JB because I just had to upgrade to 8.1.1 yesterday. 😝 so happy to be jailbroken and all my tweaks are working. 💥👍

  25. #34
    all I know is I upgraded to 8.1.1 and TaiG'd last night. the 60 seconds between upgrade and JB when it wasn't jb'd were awful and traumatic.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to novadam For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  27. #35
    The only drama here is the people in this thread. Y'all remember when the A5 came out and the jbr's said oh they might not be able to crack it. Doom and gloom.
    And all the drama before and after (mines bigger & better oh I was first). The holding out on the lifetime jb till it got patched anyway. What a joke.
    Stop all the crap and just be glad we got a jb

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to towboattrash34 For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  29. #36
    I am very happy with my TiaG iOS 8.1.1 Jb on my iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini non retina. Still deciding if I want to upgrade my iPhone 4s from iOS 7 JB. I use it as a glorified iPod. I just bought Springtomize 3 yesterday. I wish I bought this a while back. I appreciate everyone that works on any JailBreak. American or Chinese, who cares where they are from. It does bring the JailBreak community closer together when folks around the world are working towards a similar goal, to make our Apple devices work better for what we want. I understand there is money to be made from JailBreaks.

  30. #37
    I love my iPhone and I really really love having a jailbreak. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to jamiebarr For This Useful Post:

    LeslieBee (2014-12-03)

  32. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    all I know is I upgraded to 8.1.1 and TaiG'd last night. the 60 seconds between upgrade and JB when it wasn't jb'd were awful and traumatic.
    hhahahahahahahahahaha!!! LMAO

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to LeslieBee For This Useful Post:

    SpiderManAPV (2014-12-03)

  34. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by echoes49 View Post
    I am very happy with my TiaG iOS 8.1.1 Jb on my iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini non retina. Still deciding if I want to upgrade my iPhone 4s from iOS 7 JB. I use it as a glorified iPod. I just bought Springtomize 3 yesterday. I wish I bought this a while back. I appreciate everyone that works on any JailBreak. American or Chinese, who cares where they are from. It does bring the JailBreak community closer together when folks around the world are working towards a similar goal, to make our Apple devices work better for what we want. I understand there is money to be made from JailBreaks.
    I did just that to my own 4S with the Pangu jb, and didn't notice any problems. You'll love Springtomize, but it will probably take you a while to get used to it and use all its features. There's a buttload out of stuff in there. LOL
    Best of luck to you.

  35. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by eprisencc View Post
    Well there is one thing that is not being discussed and that is are Chinese jailbreakers smarter than American ones? The last two jailbreaks have been released by Chinese groups and they have been released fairly quickly after an iOS update release comes out. They don't make excuses like having to wait for the next release of iOS to use an exploit like American jailbreakers do. They just find a new exploit when an update comes out. I think for the foreseeable future we may see future jailbreaks continue to come from the Chinese because quite frankly, they are better at it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you think this has something to do with race? It's as simple as this. There are a couple of teams. Some are faster then others. And.... Um , nope that's it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •