Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pandora Teases All-new iOS App With Enhanced Station Personalization, Artist Disovery

Default Pandora Teases All-new iOS App With Enhanced Station Personalization, Artist Disovery

Pandora is now teasing an updated version of its iOS application with a redesigned interface that will begin rolling out to the general public in the next few weeks. It is currently available for 3% of smartphone users, but will become more widely available over time and an updated version of the iPad application will soon follow.

The re-designed application not only looks better, but puts a better focus on station personalization so that the user can better-tailor the application to fit his or her needs. Users will be able to see their thumbs-up history and adjust thumbs-up feedback to help the application better recommend music that will match your likes.

Additionally, the application is going to help with artist discovery by offering improved swipe navigation for seeing information about artists and their music as it's playing in the application. This goes along with the complete re-design that is being rolled out, which gives users a more modern-looking UI that pops on the gorgeous 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plue retina HD displays.

For more information, you can head over to Pandora's press release at this link.

Sources: Pandora

That does look way better. I had a Pandora update today but it didn't change the interface.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DayumQuitPlayin's Avatar
    Thanks

Does the update break Pandora Downloader?

Quote Originally Posted by DayumQuitPlayin View Post
    Does the update break Pandora Downloader?
    I updated and it seems to still work just fine with pd

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atom2215 For This Useful Post:

DayumQuitPlayin (2014-12-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atom2215 View Post
    I updated and it seems to still work just fine with pd
    Wow, that still works? I thought that stopped working a long time ago.