Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS Hacker MuscleNerd Says TaiG iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak is Safe

You don't have a PC or Windblows? You lucky dog! Sometimes I wish I'd never heard of them, but then I'd have missed out on all those hilarious Mac vs PC commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluch View Post
    What about Mac users. The new 8.1.1 JB is not compatible yet with Macs. Only PC.
    Which is why it pays to keep a small bootcamp partition.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to qumahlin For This Useful Post:

luckyluch (2014-12-02)

has anyone installed successfully on iphone 6+ yet?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epiphany83 View Post
    has anyone installed successfully on iphone 6+ yet?
    Yes, I know a few people who have.

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    I love how this site regurgitates every Twitter tweet that jailbreak devs post and use it as "NEWS".
    Then why do you come here?

I like that they do this. I have more important things to do in my day then follow a bunch of nerds on twitter trading barbs with each other and talking over most people's heads (or just putting them to sleep with technobabble).
    Hmm...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exNavy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-02)

Bro, you give Twitter way too much credit!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Then why do you come here?

I like that they do this. I have more important things to do in my day then follow a bunch of nerds on twitter trading barbs with each other and talking over most people's heads (or just putting them to sleep with technobabble).
    Oh dear God... I read though @in0n1c's (or however you spell it ) feed the other day looking for something...

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by qumahlin View Post
    Which is why it pays to keep a small bootcamp partition.
    I have a 15 year old Dell Inspiron if anybody's interested. It's a 1GHz machine with USB 1.0 and a parallel port. If you have an old printer lying around, you could use it as a server. (If you don't mind waiting that is. LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieBee View Post
    I have a 15 year old Dell Inspiron if anybody's interested. It's a 1GHz machine with USB 1.0 and a parallel port. If you have an old printer lying around, you could use it as a server. (If you don't mind waiting that is. LOL)
    No wait, it has no ethernet or wifi, so never mind. Hahaha!

Battery life on the iPhone 5 seems to have taken a hit!
    Have 2 x iPhone 5, both restored to 8.1.1 (from 7.1.2) as 'new devices' and one of them is displaying horrible battery jumps... 100 to 85 it goes smooth and stays there... but from then on, after 15-20 minutes of media playback... drops straight to 40. This never happened on 7.1.2. So having a bad battery is out of the question.
    Will try to restore again and JB. Hopefully this is not a JB bug and is caused by a faulty restore.
    Was going to try 8.1 today but unfortunately Apple has closed the signing window

Default Fix your intranets on ALL browsers!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    iOS 8.1.1 had memory leaks in safari that apple said they patched. I couldn't even use safari on 8.1 because it would crash every few minutes on my 6+. I had to use google chrome which was slow. Now that I'm on iOS 8.1.1 I can confirm that at least some kind of bug was fixed and it would be worth updating to iOS 8.1.1 and rejailbreak. There are always bugs, no one has written perfect code and no person will ever.

The bug in safari, and I'm guessing at this because I'm not sure of legalities, probably required an updated version of safari. No developer would push out a new version of safari because it would probably violate licensed software and therefore would be pirating and open for Apple to own them for the next 2 eternities.
    I believe that Nitrous speeds up all browsers including Chrome... there are tweaks out there for that. and they're necessary because i think i read somewhere that all browsers on iOS use safari Framework. but apple's code only allows Java/ boosts on safari. So that's a software limitation put in by iOS devs!!! Free your nets!

Thanks

I still with 8.1. Waiting for 8.2 jb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12