Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular Springtomize 3 Tweak Updated for the New iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak, Gets Bug Fixes

Default Popular Springtomize 3 Tweak Updated for the New iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak, Gets Bug Fixes

On Sunday, iOS developer Filippo Bigarella announced via his Twitter account that the popular Springtomize 3 jailbreak tweak has been updated with official support for the new TaiG iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak. The new version of the tweak that officially supports iOS 8.1.1 is version 1.3.0-4 and is a free upgrade for those that already own Springtomize 3.

The update also includes some bug fixes and general improvements, which many experiencing bugs with Springtomize 3 will be proud to hear about. Those include:

- "Hide Updated" not working on iOS 8.1
    - Hidden icons not being handled correctly in some cases
    - Unsupported warning showing too many times in case the device was running an unsupported OS version
    - Dock icons overlapping on the iPad
    - AirDrop/AirPlay Control Center views overlapping on the iPad
    - Error handling some kind of settings
    - Lock animation freezing when double tapping the sleep button
    If you don't already own Springtomize 3, it's possibly one of the best SpringBoard customization tweaks out there and you can't beat the extremely snazzy price of just $2.99 to eliminate many of the single-purpose free jailbreak tweaks out there. It can customize just about any feature in iOS 8 that you can imagine, including Notification Center, Control Center, the Home Screen, the Lock Screen, folders, the Status Bar, the App Switcher, and much more.

Since the update just came out, you may need to refresh your Cydia sources for it to appear under the Changes tab.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

HovikGas (2014-11-30), LudaChris (2014-11-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Yessssss, my 8.1.1 upgrade is complete! Thank you!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

And still a lot of the major existing day one bugs remain. I've reported them many times to @FilippoBiga. I hate developers that refuse to interact with their customers. He doesn't respond on twitter and you send him an email and you get a generic response back. How are you supposed to fix anything if you ignore everyone??

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kickerman65 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-12-01), LudaChris (2014-12-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me AKCHRIS's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't see the reason to update as it's only for the iPad 2 and 4(S).

Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    Didn't see the reason to update as it's only for the iPad 2 and 4(S).
    It fixes some memory leakage problems.

Springtomize has always given me problems.

I don't think the author has any interest whatsoever in making his omni-tweak compatible with any other tweak or mod. He just doesn't care, it seems.

And like someone else said, the guy never answers his emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Springtomize has always given me problems.

I don't think the author has any interest whatsoever in making his omni-tweak compatible with any other tweak or mod. He just doesn't care, it seems.

And like someone else said, the guy never answers his emails.
    It just seems Bigarella is getting busier in his daily life.

As he has made apparent in the past, he is a student. I'm sure he's out there perusing his own goals and tries to make time to keep up with support on his side hooby when time permits.

I have noticed that Springtomize seems to have fewer and fewer features with every new major iOS release. I suppose he just has less time than he did back in the day?

Well the status bar options do not work for me. Anyone else?

Thanks

Default Popular Springtomize 3 Tweak Updated for the New iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak, Gets Bu...
    I've only had positive results from all 3 versions of Springtomize... Has always played nicely with whatever other Cydia tweaks I have installed... I've never contacted Mr. Bigarella before but see how it would be frustrating to get no response or a generic response...

I screen was turning black couple of times in a day,it was a pain,so I disabled the old tv animation,it seems to be fine now

Quote Originally Posted by Sage I View Post
    I've only had positive results from all 3 versions of Springtomize... Has always played nicely with whatever other Cydia tweaks I have installed... I've never contacted Mr. Bigarella before but see how it would be frustrating to get no response or a generic response...
    I think we are should use tweak hideme8 , very works

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tungpr123 View Post
    I think we are should use tweak hideme8 , very works
    Huh?

Want to let everyone know that if you have this tweak on 8.1.1, the status bar portion does not work fully. When you scroll down to hide alarm, rotation, location, etc, it will only cause the time to disappear. This needs to be fixed. In the meantime if you want to disable said portions of status bar, I recommend Hideme8.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christophmsc For This Useful Post:

LudaChris (2014-12-14), novadam (2014-12-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro33055 View Post
    I screen was turning black couple of times in a day,it was a pain,so I disabled the old tv animation,it seems to be fine now
    That happened to me too. At one point I had to restore & re-jailbreak. No problems since disabling.

still broken.. cannot go landscape without icons being all messed up.. tried every alternative.. i give up on this tweak sad because i've really enjoyed it over the years..

iPhone? More like MyPhone CraZyJaVieR's Avatar
    Thanks

uninstalled this tweak and I haven't crash in 2 days while having this tweak installed I would crash everyday. Sad to notice that this tweak is very unstable :/