Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HandsFree 2 (iOS 8) Released With Official Support for iOS 8, CallBar Support

Default HandsFree 2 (iOS 8) Released With Official Support for iOS 8, CallBar Support

Back in July, we showed you a really cool new jailbreak tweak called HandsFree by iOS developer Samball. This tweak allowed you to use your proximity sensor on your iPhone to answer phone calls or FaceTime calls by simply waving your hand above the proximity sensor. It was perfect for times when your hands may have been dirty in the kitchen, or even in the garage.

We're excited to share with all of you that the tweak has been updated for support for iOS 8. HandsFree 2 (iOS 8) is now available in Cydia's BigBoss repository for 99, although if you have already purchased HandsFree in the past, this is a free upgrade for you.

HandsFree 2 is not only iOS 8 compatible, but it has been designed to work seamlessly with the latest version of CallBar for iOS 8.

The tweak also comes with options you can configure to make it work how you want it to:

Since the tweak uses the proximity sensor only when you have an incoming phone call, you really shouldn't see much, if any, battery drain. Because it doesn't require any physical contact with your hands to your phone to answer a call, it's perfect for those moments when your hand is so filthy that you don't want to touch your shiny iPhone display. It's one of those tweaks that you really have to try to understand the usefulness, so check it out!

Name: HandsFree 2 (iOS 8)
    Price: 99
    Version: 1.0.1
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1, iPhone 5 or later
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Samball
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

joekazz (2014-11-30)

Shows not supported on your device. iPhone 4s

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminme View Post
    Did you select the correct version for your iOS?

Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1, iPhone 5 or later

It requires an iPhone 5 or newer.

oops lol

does this enable speaker phone? or bt if connected?

Quote Originally Posted by ca3sar View Post
    I was wondering that myself. Wouldn't be much good if it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ca3sar View Post
    Yeaa it does as soon as you do your answer gesture itll answer the call and place the call on speaker

11. The Following User Says Thank You to El Mucho DingDong For This Useful Post:

bbrks (2014-11-30)

I cannot find a handsfree app for the Iphone 4S with IOS 8.1.2. If there is one please let me know. Thanks

Check out post #5...

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Check out post #5...
    I read post 5. Just would like to know if there is a app for iOS 8.1.2 on the 4s?