Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon Offering iTunes Radio with 'Limited Interruptions' and $5 iTunes Credit Today

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Verizon Offering iTunes Radio with 'Limited Interruptions' and $5 iTunes Credit Today

Verizon has announced that they will be offering iTunes Radio, an ad-supported Internet radio service from Apple, with “limited interruptions” today. iTunes Radio typically has ads when a listener is using the service, but for today only, customers will only be seeing a Verizon message instead that says “enjoy with limited interruptions courtesy of Verizon.”

It is almost as if Christmas came early this year because on top of this courtesy, the mobile carrier will also be giving out $5 iTunes store credits to its users. Those looking for the credit can find it in iTunes Radio on a banner ad. Note that this one-day promotion is not just limited to Verizon customers as this is part of the company’s ‘Connection Day’ offer. So if you own an iOS device and would like to take advantage of this promotion, be sure to do so before the end of the day today. According to Verizon,

Enjoy a full day of iTunes Radio℠ with limited interruptions on all stations — compliments of Verizon… While you’re listening, keep an eye out for a banner to claim another special iTunes gift!*
    Unfortunately those who already pay for Apple’s iTunes Match Service won’t be able to take advantage of this deal, since they already enjoy the music service without ads. Verizon stated:

iTunes Match customers are not eligible to receive the offer via iTunes Radio due to opt-out of ads.
    Source: Verizon
    Last edited by Akshay Masand; 2014-11-26 at 08:26 PM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Current subscribers of iMatch should get the $5 automagically IMO.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cpho For This Useful Post:

HovikGas (2014-11-26), jsuddu0109 (2014-11-27)

Man that sux! I want a $5 credit!!!! I have match.

I have iTunes match but so far no sign of iTunes radio in UK!

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm canceling my iTunes Match asap! J/k