Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saurik Releases an iOS 8-compatible WinterBoard in Cydia

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    I'm sad for the absence of SummerBoard mode...
    That old ancient broken mode?! Oy - glad it's gone.. But I know some people preferred it for the simple icon naming method. Now everyone's gonna have to learn how to name icons the bundle way. Which is really the more proper way anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    He just released 0.9.3917
    with no stand alone app/icon you go into settings to use
    actually he got rid of the springboard icon in version 0.9.3916. 17 just added a respring button to the advanced settings window.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That old ancient broken mode?! Oy - glad it's gone.. But I know some people preferred it for the simple icon naming method. Now everyone's gonna have to learn how to name icons the bundle way. Which is really the more proper way anyway.

actually he got rid of the springboard icon in version 0.9.3916. 17 just added a respring button to the advanced settings window.

I really like theming the icons in Your Theme Name/Folders/App Name.app/icon name.png
    This way you only need to make one icon!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Awesome! Now just need Auxo to work and my JB will be complete.
    I think Auxo 3 would be cool if they had an "AppHeads" like feature. AppHeads is really cool and looks amazing alongside Aeternum. But 5$ for AppHeads is ridiculous. It's hardly worth 2$ let alone the tag it has. But Auxo is like the only thing I'm waiting for anymore. Pretty much everything else has been updated or are in some kind of public beta of sorts that mostly work so I mean come on.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is there a way to make my icons clear again on the home screen since summer board mode button is gone? If I've know this I wouldn't have updated winterboard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koreandude82 View Post
    Is there a way to make my icons clear again on the home screen since summer board mode button is gone? If I've know this I wouldn't have updated winterboard
    What do you mean by "icons clear"?? And why would SummerBoard mode make this possible? Never heard of this and I'm well versed with SummerBoard mode. Please explain..

I'm addicted to jailbreak lostinthemes's Avatar
    Thanks

Spending a lot of time to change my old icon themes to the proper method...
    Do you know a method to easily accsses WinterBoard and Groovylock from springboard? Activator doesnt support a gesture for them and its really boring to go to settings each time and scroll down for reaching them many times a day

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    Spending a lot of time to change my old icon themes to the proper method...
    Do you know a method to easily accsses WinterBoard and Groovylock from springboard? Activator doesnt support a gesture for them and its really boring to go to settings each time and scroll down for reaching them many times a day
    You couldn't use SummerBoard icon method in iOS 7 either. Not since iOS 6.. And no, I don't know of another way to get into winter board now. I really wish he would allow an activator gesture.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    What do you mean by "icons clear"?? And why would SummerBoard mode make this possible? Never heard of this and I'm well versed with SummerBoard mode. Please explain..
    I ment to say transparent icons on the home screen. What I'm trying to say is that It'll make your home screen look like there's nothing on there but the icon picture will be clear. I had no problems with it on iOS 7 and iOS 8.1 until I updated winterboard on the iPhone 6+ and the summerboard mode is gone in winterboard. Before the update everything worked great.
    Last edited by Koreandude82; 2014-12-01 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Had to add something

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koreandude82 View Post
    I ment to say transparent icons on the home screen. What I'm trying to say is that It'll make your home screen look like there's nothing on there but the icon picture will be clear. I had no problems with it on iOS 7 and iOS 8.1 until I updated winterboard on the iPhone 6+ and the summerboard mode is gone in winterboard. Before the update everything worked great.
    sounds like you just lost your iconomatic shadow/overlay after uodate. Just go into iconOmatic and flip off then back on the switches for shadow and overlay - then respring. I'll bet you'll get everything back to normal. You may have to respring from inside winterboard.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    sounds like you just lost your iconomatic shadow/overlay after uodate. Just go into iconOmatic and flip off then back on the switches for shadow and overlay - then respring. I'll bet you'll get everything back to normal. You may have to respring from inside winterboard.
    How would access iconomatic? Sorry if I keep asking so many question

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    There is no longer a separate winter board app you have to go through the settings application
    I was wondering about that. No app icon on my 6+ or mini non retina.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123