Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'MorePredict' Adds More Predictions to the iOS 8 Predictive Keyboard

Default 'MorePredict' Adds More Predictions to the iOS 8 Predictive Keyboard

By default, the predictive keyboard in iOS 8 shows you a grand total of three word predictions at the top of the keyboard. Three is a good number for some people, but for those that want even more predictions, you can use a new free jailbreak tweak called MorePredict by iOS developer PoomSmart.

MorePredict allows you to customize how many predictions are allowed to show up on the keyboard at once. For the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s, we think that 5 predictions are a good place to start. On larger-display devices like the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, you can go even higher:

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure the number of predictions that you want, as well as configure the spacing (gap) in between them:

The tweak will work in both landscape mode and portrait mode, and it's a great way to get more out of your stock iOS 8 keyboard. If you want to give it a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. iOS 8 is required for the installation.

Name: MorePredict
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 8.0-8.1
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: PoomSmart
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

poomsmart is so money

It works great, but a few bugs in the amount of predictions on common words, i selected 5 prediction slots but 3 pre selected words show on 70% of everything i type

Quote Originally Posted by studderman View Post
    It works great, but a few bugs in the amount of predictions on common words, i selected 5 prediction slots but 3 pre selected words show on 70% of everything i type
    Same here

i wish they can make the prediction bar smaller, there is a lot space on top and bottom of the text