Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shipping Estimates for Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Start Improving to 7-10 Business Days

Default Shipping Estimates for Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Start Improving to 7-10 Business Days

For the longest time, Apple's iPhone 6 Plus has been showing a long and drawn out 3-4 week shipping estimate on Apple's Web site. As of tonight, that shipping estimate is improving to 7-10 business days just in time for the holidays, as you can see from the screenshot above of Apple's iPhone 6 Plus ordering page.

The 7-10 business day estimate is for the 16GB model only. It seems that shipping estimates get higher with the increased storage space. 64GB models are displaying a 2-3 week shipping estimate, while 128GB models are still displaying the 3-4 week shipping estimate. The increased production of the 16GB model is because it's the highest in demand and Apple needed to ramp up its production to keep up.

It doesn't appear to matter what carrier or color that you pick, the shipping estimates above apply.

You can check out Apple's Web site for more information on shipping, pricing, configurations, and more.

Sources: Apple

My iPhone is a Part of Me Magnum's Avatar
    Thanks

Funny. Why order from Apple? You have so many store options. My girlfriend walked into best buy two days ago and got her iPhone 6+ 64Gb in gold. No ordering or waiting.

Thanks but no thanks Crapple. I wanted to take advantage of the jailbreak before it got closed just a couple weeks later (like I knew it would) so I turned to old reliable fleaBay for my apple needs. I had my iPhone in a couple days.
    Last edited by exNavy; 2014-11-21 at 04:36 AM.

If its crap why are you buying it? Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks Crapple. I wanted to take advantage of the jailbreak before it got closed just a couple weeks later (like I knew it would) so I turned to old reliable fleaBay for my apple needs. I had my iPhone in a couple days.
    Are 8.1.1 phones already on the shelves?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jco For This Useful Post:

WHUDS (2014-11-21)

Ordered my iPhone 6 plus 64GB space grey on launch day through AT&T Business rep and as of today I've had it for 1 week.

Good to see they are finally starting to catch up with the demand. People wanted big screen phones obviously. Something iPhone users were jealous about with their android friends.

Banned
    Thanks
    That's funny I walked in to Apple Store no line and in and out with a 6 plus gold 128 gb in 15 mins a month ago!! Seems the 128 gb is in stock