Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gain More Control Over Your Kik Messenger iOS App With 'Kik Messenger Essentials'

Default Gain More Control Over Your Kik Messenger iOS App With 'Kik Messenger Essentials'

If you're a Kik Messenger user and want to give yourself a little more personal control over its features, then check out a new free jailbreak tweak called Kik Messenger Essentials by iOS developer k3vin92688.

With Kik Messenger Essentials, you will be able to control things in your Kik Messenger application, including but not limited to:

• Disabling read receipts
    • Disabling the typing indicator
    • Sending photo gallery pictures from the camera button

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can enable or disable these options on the fly:

If you want to give this tweak a try, Kik Messenger Essentials can be had completely free from Cydia's BigBoss repository right now. The Kik Messenger application from the App Store is required to make full use of this tweak.

Name: Kik Messenger Essentials
    Price: FREE
    Version: 7.0
    Requirements: Kik Messenger
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 8.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: k3vin92688
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd wanted some love for kik in tweaks like this for a while. Of course it comes out now that I've moved on from kik. Telegram FTW.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Am I the only one who noticed that the tweak ID starts with "com.sull" meaning that the tweak was from insanelyi? This doesn't sound trustworthy.