Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week November 10th - November 16th [Video]

Default Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week November 10th - November 16th

This recap will go over the best jailbreak tweaks that we've shown you this week. It's certainly not all of them, but we think these are some of the most worthy of recognition out of what we have been able to show you this week. These are in no specific order, and they're all compatible with the Pangu version 1.2.1 jailbreak for iOS 8.1.

1. Aeternum – $2.99

First on our list this week is Aeternum, the best port of the Apple Watch user interface that we've ever seen on the iPhone. It comes complete with the animations and fluid Home Screen control gestures that you would expect on an Apple Watch for the iPhone. You can pan through the universe of application icons on your Home Screen, pinch to zoom, and tap to open applications. You can easily move applications around to where you want them to be, and your Home Screen will always center out to the SpotLight icon when you're finished. You can read our full review on Aeternum at this link.

2. IntelliScreenX 8 – $9.99

Second is IntelliScreenX 8; Intelliborn has gotten around to updating the popular Lock Screen and Notification Center-enhancing jailbreak tweak for iOS 8 and making it available to the public as a public beta. This tweak lets you see more of your notifications, widgets, RSS feeds, Twitter information, Facebook information, weather information, E-mails, and more from Notification Center or your Lock Screen. It also includes a quick-composition feature for Messages that works with SMS and iMessage, and includes a cool application launcher that lets you open your most recently-used applications. While this tweak is $9.99 for new-goers, it's a free upgrade for anyone that owns IntelliScreenX already. You can read our full piece on IntelliScreenX 8 at this link.

3. Asos – 99

If you need a little application locking action on your iOS 8 device, look no further than Asos! This tweak lets you passcode-protect your applications and even blurs their application preview cards from the App Switcher so that those trying to see content from the App Switcher won't be able to. You can passcode-protect specific applications; even the preferences pane for this tweak is passcode-protected to prevent tampering. You can read our full review on Asos at this link, so check it out!

4. SendDelay – FREE

For those moments in life when you've just noticed a typo in your message after hitting the Send button in the Messages application, you need a new free jailbreak tweak called SendDelay. This tweak will delay sending your message for a set number of seconds so that you have the reaction time necessary to tap on the red "stop" button where the "send" button normally is. When you tap on the "stop" button, the message will stop sending and you can make your edits before trying to send it again. You can read our full review of the SendDelay jailbreak tweak at this link, so check it out!

5. Roomy – FREE

When you want to include more notifications on the Lock Screen at once, you need a new free jailbreak tweak called Roomy. This tweak moves your Lock Screen clock up more and your slide to unlock text down more so that more notifications can be visible at a glance on your Lock Screen at once. You can read our full review of Roomy at this link, so check it out!

Check out our video overview below:

Stay tuned for our next edition of Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week next week - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous edition of Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week, you can view it at this link.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-11-17 at 06:19 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

daddykool (2014-11-16)

Anything like this for ios7?

Thanks for the recap.

ISX is a mix for me. Great features but a little overwhelming on the data. I probably need to mess with the settings a bit more.

If anyone can compare Asos to Bioprotect and Lockdown Pro would much appreciate. Some apps are updating to add Touch ID natively which makes these locking apps unnecessary (except blurring the switcher if preferred) but a lot still don't have it (like my ADT app) and adding Touch ID security would be awesome. Thx for any feedback on usability, features and stability between the various apps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to talkin73 For This Useful Post:

HovikGas (2014-11-16)

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing overly exciting for me this week, though the delay one seems kinda useful.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiderManAPV For This Useful Post:

WHUDS (2014-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymikey View Post
    Anything like this for ios7?
    Like which?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JDavisMedia For This Useful Post:

Moneymikey (2014-11-25)

Can somebody please tell me why I can't use the tweak Asos. When I go into settings and then scroll down to my tweaks then click on Asos it asks me for passcode or Touch ID. Then after I hit ok then I'm right back out to settings. Meaning that I cannot configure anything for that tweak. I did get the free versions from repo insanelyi and biteyourapple so maybe that has something to do with it. If I decide to pay the 99cents, I'm afraid I'll run into the same problem. Anybody's helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by JDavisMedia View Post
    Like which?
    The apple watch like theme