Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 6 Sales Dominating iPhone 6 Plus in the U.S.

Thanks

Even with a Griffin Survivor case on my 6 + I can still fit it in most of my my button up shirts pockets...

Quote Originally Posted by Sage I View Post
    Guaranteed that has impacted sales of the plus... I went to a best buy right after they got the display phones and people kept asking if there were any 6 plus available, the employee would inform them that they'd have to order one and wait at least a month... Lots of people settled for a 6.

I thought my 5s was a perfect size, now I see a 5s and it looks like it's a 4 and is ridiculously small... When I first saw a Galaxy Note I thought that they were too big and wouldn't have left apple for a larger screen phone... My girl and I were slightly concerned about having pre ordered the 6 plus without seeing and holding them first, once we got them though we were sold... Battery life is amazing, just a huge step up... Much easier on my eyes to view web pages and I've noticed I hold my phone further away when reading things now, almost no more need for me to pinch zoom on pages either... This phone is also easier for me to hold with my shoulder while talking... We love our 6+ !
    I think it's just the opposite. I went to get my wide a IPhone 6 yesterday and they didn't have any. Dude to me it would be a week if I ordered now. Then he went immediately into trying to get me to buy a 6+ but I wouldn't budge.

Default iPhone 6 Sales Dominating iPhone 6 Plus in the U.S.
    I Can't find the 6+ 128GB anywhere in the Houston Metro area. I tried AT&T, radio shack, best buy, Sam's club & the Apple store.

Radio shack Said they never got the plus.

AT&T said they only had very few and they were just told there was a delay and it could be 3 weeks until they have 128 GB in stock.

Best Buy said they haven't gotten any more of the plus since their initial shipment.

Sam's club said they only had the 16GB plus

The apple store said they had some 16 & 64 GB plus and to check back daily for stock.

Does anyone know where to score an AT&T 128 GB plus in the Houston area?
    mod/edit links removed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone 6 Sales Dominating iPhone 6 Plus in the U.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by djaquapimp View Post
    I Can't find the 6+ 128GB anywhere in the Houston Metro area. I tried AT&T, radio shack, best buy, Sam's club & the Apple store.

Radio shack Said they never got the plus.

AT&T said they only had very few and they were just told there was a delay and it could be 3 weeks until they have 128 GB in stock.

Best Buy said they haven't gotten any more of the plus since their initial shipment.

Sam's club said they only had the 16GB plus

The apple store said they had some 16 & 64 GB plus and to check back daily for stock.

Does anyone know where to score an AT&T 128 GB plus in the Houston area?
    Check out istocknow.com. They update daily on what's in stock for which carriers and the Apple Store.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StaceyMJ86 For This Useful Post:

djaquapimp (2014-11-16)

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

When I went to Apple store to buy my iPhone 6+, while I was waiting in the line I saw one woman picking up the iPhone 6+ from the display counter, she put it on her ear to simulate like she was calling and I said, oh no that plasma TV is not for me, I couldn't barely see her face, then I changed my mind from the line to the cash register choosing my iPhone 6.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

Yeah - the 6+ looks so silly up against someone's face on a call.. 😂

But most people don't use their smartphones as telephones anymore. They're mostly texting machines. And those who use a phone for a living on the road, in sales or what not, use those earpieces so they never have to put it against their head.

I got the iPhone 6 because I like small phones! I have an iPad that helps and wouldn't even upgrade because was fine with my iPhone 5s but as an apple fan just buy every year an iPhone and the 6 made it this year maybe next year I decide different!

For workout just bring a small bag and use Bluetooth headset that works for me

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

I love my 6 plus, but it is still way too big for my hands. The rest of the family opted for the 6, and I can honesty say that phone is perfect in every way. The size is perfect, and I can use it one handed. I'm tempted to swap mine out sometimes, but then I take a look at that screen and I'm reminded why I paid more for a ludicrously sized phone. Using media and maps in my car is so much easier now (I have a mount and only need to use one hand) with the 6 plus. Webpages and photos are much easier to appreciate too. Somehow, however, the 6 feels more responsive than my 6 plus. The difference is minuscule, but still noticeable if you're used to one or the other.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

Yep that was my experience too comparing the two side-by-side in the Apple Store. The six is snappier than the 6+ in terms of loading screens and in transition windows into and out of apps. You're not imagining it. I was surprised too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12