Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular CallBar Jailbreak Tweak has Just Been Updated With iOS 8 Support

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have QuickGestures installed, but as soon as I install the latest version of CallBar, iPhone6+ resprings, and goes into safe mode. Every time. Uninstall CallBar, and all is fine.
    Last edited by tsatryan; 2014-11-15 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    I don't have QuickGestures installed, but as soon as I install the latest version of CallBar, iPhone6+ resprings, and goes into safe mode. Every time. Uninstall CallBar, and all is fine.
    If u mean the 55 version that's a bummer. Working fine for me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I did a full uninstall of CallBar, and then rebooted, and then reinstalled it. Seems to be working fine now. Both installs were of .8-10-55, so not sure what the issue was the first time, but now so far so good.

Anyone else find that with callbar installed (either enabled or disabled) your actionable today widgets stop refreshing or responding?

I really like CallBar except that I'm used to pressing the end button with my right thumb when I end a call but can't do that now with the end button all the way up in the top right of the screen on my iPhone 6.

Something is telling me, that we can expect a new update for CallBar tonight

Yep, it's out:

- Made vibrate on answer work even if vibration is disabled for the user's sound scheme
    - Fixed a delay when answering calls
    - Fixed a random crash issue while making or receiving calls
    - Fixed emergency number accepting only 112 while it may vary in different providers (e.g 911 for U.S.)
    - Fixed Reply With Message/Remind Me Later not working on some cases
    - Fixed unread call count not resetting after opening CallBar's Recents view
    - Fixed tapping on cells in CallBar Contacts not performing the corresponding action (Call, FaceTime etc).
    - Fixed phone favorites occasionally appearing only as numbers after reboot
    - Fixed date/time label misalignment in Recent calls
    - Fixed copy/paste not working on dialer on iOS8.x
    - Fixed iCloud proxy calls ringing but not showing up
    - UI Speedup improvements
    - Several iPhone 6 Plus UI Fixes
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-02-15 at 05:39 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123